Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

My apoligies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sorry I no GanK

Last night I played a ranked game and in which my team was pretty much winning but it was still anyones game aprox. a minute before most likely the final team fight of the game my ISP decided it was a good idea to shut down the internet to do maintenance and there was nothing i was able to do about it, I attempted to call my ISP but the line was dead. So if any of the following players read this

Jono lin

I am sorry.
This was also the game that was going to put me for the first time ever into the gold division so I was extremely mad. Sorry again to those players and hope I am forgiven

(made this thread mostly for when they accept me I dont have to explain everything and I may just link this to them)

You don't get banned for one leave.

I don't even see a leave in your match history, so you probably weren't gone long enough for it to hit: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19649390#history

I'm assuming it was the leona loss 14 hours ago.

lol ur a fa gg ot