Viktor Gone. Similar Champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EyeAmBetterThenU

12-11-2012

What are some similar champs to Viktor besides Ori ?

Grollm

12-11-2012

Ori is in no way similar to Viktor except maybe that they are both robots. With that being said. What exactly are you looking for? A mid with poke and zoning like Viktor? A mid with cc like Viktor? Be a little bit more clear and we can probably help you out a little better.

EyeAmBetterThenU

12-11-2012

I'd say there similar cause poke and ult other then that ur right there not . I want someone with great burst and a great poke .

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Lux has some of the best poke in the game, and decent burst.

Brand is pretty decent poke, and great burst.

Ahri's kind of in the middle with good burst and poke.

LeBlanc really isn't poke, its more like death, with an occasional poke in there.

Zigs has ridiculous poke but not so much burst.

Zyra has Poke, sustained damage, burst, frankly there is a reason she has the highest win % of AP's.

Though it seems you may like the underplayed, Karma mid is actually pretty intense. No one knows how to play against her, as well as she has good poke, great pushing abilities, and her low level burst is insane.

EyeAmBetterThenU

12-11-2012

Great suggestion reimie . Thanks

Grollm

12-11-2012

Sorry I was at lunch eye so I didn't get a chance to respond to your question. Also I would suggest Morgana and Twisted Fate as well. She effs up so many ap mids it's not even funny. If you can get good at landing your blackshield any time the enemy tries to do anything to you, and push the hell out of the lane, you are going to win your lane hard. The only thing about Morg is she requires a good team, kinda like Heimer.Twisted Fate has incredible poke with his q and the ability to replenish mana, stun, and push a lane with his w makes him a pain to deal with in the laning phase. Even if you fail to feed him kills pre 6 he can just ult and gank one of your other lanes that is pushed. If Twisted Fate gets fed, it's pretty much GG. Also Gragas is a good choice. Great lane presence, great poke, sustainability, plus an ult that knocks their entire team out of position.