Was the Judgement fair?

No, you shouldn't have been punished! 4 14.29%
Yes, you should have been punished! 24 85.71%
Undecided. 0 0%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Recent Warning - Good or Bad Judgment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ºmº

Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
You really can't talk considering you cried about me using the phrase "jesus christ" in another thread. Its my right to use the forums right and say what I want right? Hypocrite.
The phrase you used in your past post, I don't even want to mention it because it bothers me greatly, was completely pointless and offensive at the end of your post and there was no purpose for it. This person is using this forum constructively, while you go around spewing hate in every direction and putting your opinion above the opinions and feelings of others, as I have said before, please take a break from the forums Shiister.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by m View Post
The phrase you used in your past post, I don't even want to mention it because it bothers me greatly, was completely pointless and offensive at the end of your post and there was no purpose for it. This person is using this forum constructively, while you go around spewing hate in every direction and putting your opinion above the opinions and feelings of others, as I have said before, please take a break from the forums Shiister.
If it bothers you greatly, then stop using the forums or take a break as you say. If you can't handle words such as those. That why your post got downvoted -10 because of how sensitive you was pointing it out. The OP in this case isn't using the forums correctly if he continues to not accept responsibility for his actions and ignore pople advice.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ºmº

Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
If it bothers you greatly, then stop using the forums or take a break as you say. If you can't handle words such as those. That why your post got downvoted -10 because of how sensitive you was pointing it out. The OP in this case isn't using the forums correctly if he continues to not accept responsibility for his actions and ignore pople advice.
It concerns me you took you're time to down vote my post asking you remove that slur from your mostly constructive post, and then you went back to see how many times you did it yourself. I think you need to take a break from the forums and LoL Shiister, maybe go back to botting on games such as "RuneScape"

people*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by m View Post
It concerns me you took you're time to down vote my post asking you remove that slur from your mostly constructive post, and then you went back to see how many times you did it yourself. I think you need to take a break from the forums and LoL Shiister, maybe go back to botting on games such as "RuneScape"

people*
I didn't downvote your post actually. I found it funny you had such a sensitive reaction to me using that phrase, but I removed it as you ask since you seem to have issues, which are being clear to m as you post. Take a break from the internet will you have the emotional level to deal with people that don't fit your view of "nice"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ºmº

Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
I didn't downvote your post actually. I found it funny you had such a sensitive reaction to me using that phrase, but I removed it as you ask since you seem to have issues, which are being clear to m as you post. Take a break from the internet will you have the emotional level to deal with people that don't fit your view of "nice"
Lets see you type that phrase in a game, and not get punished. It is extremely offensive to people of my religion, using the son of god's name in vain. Also, can you please stop botting on other games, I am 100% sure it is against their ToU.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by m View Post
Lets see you type that phrase in a game, and not get punished. It is extremely offensive to people of my religion, using the son of god's name in vain. Also, can you please stop botting on other games, I am 100% sure it is against their ToU.
What proof do you have to even say I bot? Making a baseless assumption that I bot because other people do. Showing your true colors at this point, a immature child who wants to be a hero.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ºmº

Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
What proof do you have to even say I bot? Making a baseless assumption that I bot because other people do. Showing your true colors at this point, a immature child who wants to be a hero.
Gerry, calm down please there is definite proof.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by m View Post
Gerry, calm down please there is definite proof.
Such as? Considering you don't know my username on Runescape nor can you see my stats on Runescape Hiscores since I'm not a member.

EDIT: Checked your Lol's profile, whats up with not playing in 7 days? In time-out for breaking Summoner's Code? tsk tsk


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ºmº

Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Such as? Considering you don't know my username on Runescape nor can you see my stats on Runescape Hiscores since I'm not a member.
Gerry, you just made my definite proof a fact. Gerry, does your father know what you are doing online?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by m View Post
Gerry, you just made my definite proof a fact. Gerry, does your father know what you are doing online?
Last time responding to you. You obviously trolling. Probably why you not on the game at the moment and on the forums. Obvious you wasn't loved enough as a child.