Was the Judgement fair?

No, you shouldn't have been punished! 4 14.29%
Yes, you should have been punished! 24 85.71%
Undecided. 0 0%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Recent Warning - Good or Bad Judgment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vrykonik

12-11-2012

Personally speaking, any time a person say "STFU" to their team mates I click punish in tribunal. The key is not being a jerk to people, and I cannot think of any reason to swear at someone little lone to tell them to shut up. You can always mute them. I would have punished myself.

BE4ST

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
Whether or not Xin stole your buff is of no matter here. That's not part of the debate.

How you responded to it happening is the problem. Yes, it's annoying and frustrating when people do that. No, you should not insult them out of rage because doing that is against the rules.

No one is trying to defend that Xin.
The problem is we are expectyed to NOT BE human....

People react to things, but we are expected not to in a competitive game.

Can you imagine if they said no defending yourself against smack talk in football. People would laugh in your face.

Personally I think if people arent racist, sexist, bigoted or EXTREMELY offensive why the heck can't we defend ourselves against a$$ holes? or at least express our opions towards them.

This game has become so namby pamby, why is this game now catered towards annoying badly behaved children that don't contribute a cent rather than towards players like myself that contribute TOO MUCH MONEY...!

I have paid close to or over $200, more than I have paid for any other game EVER, and yet I am treated like a moron.

TBH I think it is ridiculous.

BE4ST

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrykonik View Post
Personally speaking, any time a person say "STFU" to their team mates I click punish in tribunal. The key is not being a jerk to people, and I cannot think of any reason to swear at someone little lone to tell them to shut up. You can always mute them. I would have punished myself.
ARE YOU SERIOUS?

OMG so people are being punished for 'stfu' now?

Sorry, but that is pathetic!

Vrykonik

12-11-2012

It breaks the summoners code of both not using offensive language AND it is being a jerk to another individual (negative attitude). Why wouldn't you punish for it?

BE4ST

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrykonik View Post
It breaks the summoners code of both not using offensive language AND it is being a jerk to another individual (negative attitude). Why wouldn't you punish for it?
OK

I conceded maybe I was a bit of a jerk IN TWO of the games....

Why am I punished for FIVE GAMES?

One of the games I barely say anything, what am I being punished for?

To everyone voting, why are you choosing punish?

I am out of line in TWO OUT OF FIVE games, some of you even agree that you wouldn't have punished for some of the games, yet for two out of five you agree to an over all punishment, you're not making any sense.

So basically, I was a jerk in TWO out of HUNDREDS of recent games, yet I deserve to be warned AND have my honour stats reset.

BTW....

If it is a WARNING why the heck are MY STATS RESET?

What sort of warning is that?

Seems I have already been punished....

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BE4ST View Post
OK

I conceded maybe I was a bit of a jerk IN TWO of the games....

Why am I punished for FIVE GAMES?
You wasn't punished for 5 games. The reform card shows you what 5 games got you into the Tribunal in the first place.

BE4ST

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
You wasn't punished for 5 games. The reform card shows you what 5 games got you into the Tribunal in the first place.
OK

So if that is the case, then I feel more statistics should be included in players details.

e.g. I have over 1,500 games and I was a jerk in a few games. Is this really a fair representative of who I am....

I also have an EU account which is as old as LoL and have NEVER been reported.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BE4ST View Post
OK

So if that is the case, then I feel more statistics should be included in players details.

e.g. I have over 1,500 games and I was a jerk in a few games. Is this really a fair representative of who I am....

I also have an EU account which is as old as LoL and have NEVER been reported.
It don't matter if you wasn't a jerk in 1,495 games. You was a jerk in the games which your reform card shows. The reform card isn't showing all of the cases which you got reported for also. Stop crying about your warning, its a warning be lucky its not a ban.

ºmº

12-11-2012

Quote:
Were not / weren't

Quote:
It don't matter if you wasn't a jerk in 1,495 games. You was a jerk in the games which your reform card shows. The reform card isn't showing all of the cases which you got reported for also. Stop crying about your warning, its a warning be lucky its not a ban.
Does not / doesn't

Were

It's his right to use the forums, and you shouldn't be bashing him for that.

Shiister

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by m View Post
Were not / weren't

Does not / doesn't

Were

It's his right to use the forums, and you shouldn't be bashing him for that.
You really can't talk considering you cried about me using the phrase "jesus christ" in another thread. Its my right to use the forums right and say what I want right? Hypocrite.