Was the Judgement fair?

No, you shouldn't have been punished! 4 14.29%
Yes, you should have been punished! 24 85.71%
Undecided. 0 0%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Recent Warning - Good or Bad Judgment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
You don't appear to have anything to say about the first game in your first post at all.
Yes he did.

Quote:
In the game against Olaf, I admit I made a mistake about his ultimate. But I was getting frustrated with him killing me and smack talking, doesn't everyone find that annoying?
Either way, I concede to that judgment, perhaps my words were a little negative, but I certainly do not think I was 'Rude to anyone the whole game' which is what I was accused of.

BE4ST

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
You didn't ask that we all post a comment. Just to keep them constructive. And a person is entitled to vote with what you have said as well.

The first bit that your post has that catches my eye is that you assume the tribunal is biased. I will go with the obvious things.

Blitzcrank [00:32:20] well, youi guys carry on, i am done, so good luck
This statement declares you are afking.
You don't appear to have anything to say about the first game in your first post at all.

Your connection issues made game 2 difficult. I will not review it.

The third game you were not punished for. You were punished based on the collective of all 5 games reviewed and if even one deserves it you get it.

You had a bad game in #4.

Game 5 is your glaring offense.

Master Yi [00:19:19] fck u
Master Yi [00:19:23] wtf u do that for ?
Master Yi [00:19:25] ass hole
Master Yi [00:19:41] I HATE last hit buff stealers
Master Yi [00:19:45] xin is an ass hole
Master Yi [00:19:55] wtf u steal blue from me for?
... Xin is the jungler?

Based on games 1 and 5 I would have voted punish. Do you have any questions on why?
That was mid game AND in their jungle, is the jungler entitled to the jungle the WHOLE game, and the WHOLE jungle ?

Do you not get annoyed when people run up and just last hit red or blue?

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Game 1: I would of hit punish. At the end it seemed like you went AFK and was being a jerk to Olaf, because you didn't like your grab couldn't pull him when he ults, that part of Olaf ult. You also had neg. attitude.

Game 2:

Quote:
Rengar [00:37:38] k, i take it you guys can't read english
Not the best thing to say.

I wouldn't punish for this game, but would take what you said above into account when I'm done viewing all the cases.

Game 3: Nothing really punishable in this game. Didn't communicate much with team tho.

Game 4:Neg. attitude. Could of done without the complaining in all chat.

Game 5:I would of punished for this game. Xin was 15/9 at the end of game, while you was 3/2, I don't see how he was trolling? If Xin was doing the most damage then him getting blues shouldn't of been a problem, you should of also been a team player since if you been getting most of the blues, not getting 2 blues not going to hurt you. You was also trading reports between the enemy, that is frowned upon.

Overall: You not the worst person I seen in Tribunal, but your behavior could change.

Velore

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BE4ST View Post
I don't mean this in a rude way at all, but judging by your comments you didn't actually read my tribunal case.

I didn't rant in the games or blame anyone. I did, only once, get frustrated with Shaco because he was stood right next to me and did nothing to help me, then accuses me of feeding.
It doesn't take that long to read and I've been doing Tribunal today anyway and it is easy to read. 15mins is plenty of time to judge a case and read your post.

What does seem clear is that you posted your opinion and reform card along with a poll and then aren't happy when people disagree with you. If you want to know what people who vote on the Tribunal think, well there you go.

Your reply to me though suggests that you really don't see how your behaviour was deemed unacceptable. Probably no amount of posts in this thread will convince you otherwise... bit pointless making it if you don't want to hear both sides?

BE4ST

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
Yeah, I would have voted to punish you based on your attitude in games 1,2, and 5.

When Xin stole your buff, you shouldn't have reacted the way you did. Calling him names was breaking the rules.

You railed on Cait in the other game when you could have just ignored her.

You should have just ignored Olaf from the beginning.

What you tend to do is throw fuel on fires. Just because someone else broke the rules doesn't mean you're allowed to break them as well.

I think if you just learn to /ignore people who are insulting you or annoying you faster, you'll be ok in the future. If you feel like you're about to lose your temper, take a break from the game (after the current game is over of course) and let yourself unwind.
Does ignoring someone mute the pings?

Genuine question.....

Shiister

12-11-2012

Quote:
Does ignoring someone mute the pings?

Genuine question.....
Yes.

BE4ST

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velore View Post
It doesn't take that long to read and I've been doing Tribunal today anyway and it is easy to read. 15mins is plenty of time to judge a case and read your post.

What does seem clear is that you posted your opinion and reform card along with a poll and then aren't happy when people disagree with you. If you want to know what people who vote on the Tribunal think, well there you go.

Your reply to me though suggests that you really don't see how your behaviour was deemed unacceptable. Probably no amount of posts in this thread will convince you otherwise... bit pointless making it if you don't want to hear both sides?
Not at all.

I am intrigued by peoples opinions.

Sorry if you read the tribunal, you replied very quickly after my post, I know how many trolls are in this game and in the forums, excuse me for assuming the worst.

BE4ST

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Yes.
Oh!

Didn't know that, lol.

I shall be utilising the ignore button A LOT more frequently then.

Velore

12-11-2012

Quote:
Sorry if you read the tribunal, you replied very quickly after my post, I know how many trolls are in this game and in the forums, excuse me for assuming the worst.
Don't worry about it mate. I did indeed read it, as I do with all Tribunal stuff. I just believe it's the correct decision from the reform card provided.

Geekweezul

12-11-2012

Quote:
That was mid game AND in their jungle, is the jungler entitled to the jungle the WHOLE game, and the WHOLE jungle ?

Do you not get annoyed when people run up and just last hit red or blue?
Whether or not Xin stole your buff is of no matter here. That's not part of the debate.

How you responded to it happening is the problem. Yes, it's annoying and frustrating when people do that. No, you should not insult them out of rage because doing that is against the rules.

No one is trying to defend that Xin.