Was the Judgement fair?

No, you shouldn't have been punished! 4 14.29%
Yes, you should have been punished! 24 85.71%
Undecided. 0 0%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Recent Warning - Good or Bad Judgment

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BE4ST

12-11-2012

Hi All

I am showing you all this because I feel I have been wrongly judged, I was wondering what you guys think.

First can I say, keep the comments constructive, if you have something to say, explain to me your reasons for views.

I am COMPLETELY disinterested in comments like "You got what you deserved noob!"

I should say I start EVERY game friendly and polite, but LoL is full of SO MANY horiffic individuals, isn't it only human to get frustrated with some of these people some of the time. I thought as long as I didn't swear and tried to calm things, I should be ok, but sometimes these people just push my buttons.

I should also mention I play a lot of LoL so these reports are a VERY small minority of the games I play.

Let me take this opportunity to explain a few things about the games I played as well.

In the game against Olaf, I admit I made a mistake about his ultimate. But I was getting frustrated with him killing me and smack talking, doesn't everyone find that annoying?
Either way, I concede to that judgment, perhaps my words were a little negative, but I certainly do not think I was 'Rude to anyone the whole game' which is what I was accused of.

I find the tribunal to be extremely biased, because it is very easy for words to be taken out of context. For example, in one of the games a player was pinging like a total maniac the whole game, and as soon as the game started, it was very annoying. You can see from the start I am trying to calm Caitlyn down. But you can't see the pings in the chat log, so people will be wondering why I am saying 'stfu' and the comment "Like a toddler with a bell"

I also had horrific problems with my connection that game, as you can read, and it was very frustrating for me, but did I abuse anyone, no I did not. Having your team say they will report you when you have no control over your crappy ISP, what can I do?

The third game I said "STFU teemo" did no one on the tribunal notice I WAS TEEMO.... It was a joke.
Apart from that I barely said anything, what the heck was I punished for ?

The fourth game I was getting very frustrated with dying a lot and being accused of feeding, and not getting any help. OK maybe I was a little negative, but again, did I abuse anyone ?

And yes I expressed my opinion about Darius, don't lots of people feel the same about Darius?
And yes I said BULLSH*T, Ooooooh! Spank my bottom, why does the game have a chat filter option if you can't swear, answer me that?
So, ok, I concede to that punishment too.

The fifth game you can see the WHOLE TEAM getting annoyed at Xin abusing everyone, yet he reports me and I get banned, go figure.....

So, read for yourselves, please be constructive and let me know what you guys think.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6020049/#nogo

Thanks!

BE4ST

12-11-2012

Well, the first vote was cast AS SOON as I posted this, so the person obviously didnt read ANYTHING.

I am wondering if I should have even posted a poll.

slayersamelia

12-11-2012

Please see this guide on how the Tribunal functions: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2852824

You seem to have had a "Majority" decision as opposed to a "Strong Majority" or "Overwhelming Majority" so it was fairly close in any case.

I probably would have hit "Punish" on that case as your attitude is fairly poor. Whilst you do seem to know why some of your behaviour is unacceptable you also seem to sprinkle enough "the Tribunal is biased" to show that you believe the fault really lies with others rather than yourself.

Take the warning for what it is, make efforts to curb the side of you that makes you rant in games and blame others and you'll probably never see the Tribunal take action again.

Zentius

12-11-2012

I hear you. Apparently the only reason that I see was in game 5. "i'll report if u report our xin" and "horrible troll". I personally don't think you should have banned banned but tribunal is broken in my opinion.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Yeah, I would have voted to punish you based on your attitude in games 1,2, and 5.

When Xin stole your buff, you shouldn't have reacted the way you did. Calling him names was breaking the rules.

You railed on Cait in the other game when you could have just ignored her.

You should have just ignored Olaf from the beginning.

What you tend to do is throw fuel on fires. Just because someone else broke the rules doesn't mean you're allowed to break them as well.

I think if you just learn to /ignore people who are insulting you or annoying you faster, you'll be ok in the future. If you feel like you're about to lose your temper, take a break from the game (after the current game is over of course) and let yourself unwind.

BE4ST

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velore View Post
Please see this guide on how the Tribunal functions: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2852824

You seem to have had a "Majority" decision as opposed to a "Strong Majority" or "Overwhelming Majority" so it was fairly close in any case.

I probably would have hit "Punish" on that case as your attitude is fairly poor. Whilst you do seem to know why some of your behaviour is unacceptable you also seem to sprinkle enough "the Tribunal is biased" to show that you believe the fault really lies with others rather than yourself.

Take the warning for what it is, make efforts to curb the side of you that makes you rant in games and blame others and you'll probably never see the Tribunal take action again.
I don't mean this in a rude way at all, but judging by your comments you didn't actually read my tribunal case.

I didn't rant in the games or blame anyone. I did, only once, get frustrated with Shaco because he was stood right next to me and did nothing to help me, then accuses me of feeding.

Tonaia

12-11-2012

I would have pressed punish for your behavior in Game 1.

Olaf was being annoying, sure, but your reaction was wholly over the top. I mean he was bouncing a rubber ball on your head repeatedly annoying while you took a bowling ball attached a chain to it and started throwing at him, reeling it in and then hitting him again with it annoying.

(I hope you laughed at that metaphor)

You can't let people get under your skin like that. I know it sucks to lose (hell I've lost over 500 games I know how it feels) It sucks worse when the winner is being cocky. However that doesn't give anyone leave to rage at them calling them 12 and whatnot. Be a bigger person, let it slide, ignore it, etc. It's not like you have to deal with the insufferable jerk for more than a few more minutes anyway,.

If you are wondering why I'd punish you for game 1 alone. It's because Riot has made the suggestion several times that we take the whole case file and treat it like one unit. If a piece of it is broken, the full unit won't work and needs fixing. Remember to keep a cool head, and if you can't just don't type it out on the keyboard. Trust me, it doesn't help. It either A. pisses them off, or B . gives them more ammo to pester you with.

LittleDi

12-11-2012

You didn't ask that we all post a comment. Just to keep them constructive. And a person is entitled to vote with what you have said as well.

The first bit that your post has that catches my eye is that you assume the tribunal is biased. I will go with the obvious things.

Blitzcrank [00:32:20] well, youi guys carry on, i am done, so good luck
This statement declares you are afking.
You don't appear to have anything to say about the first game in your first post at all.

Your connection issues made game 2 difficult. I will not review it.

The third game you were not punished for. You were punished based on the collective of all 5 games reviewed and if even one deserves it you get it.

You had a bad game in #4.

Game 5 is your glaring offense.

Master Yi [00:19:19] fck u
Master Yi [00:19:23] wtf u do that for ?
Master Yi [00:19:25] ass hole
Master Yi [00:19:41] I HATE last hit buff stealers
Master Yi [00:19:45] xin is an ass hole
Master Yi [00:19:55] wtf u steal blue from me for?
... Xin is the jungler?

Based on games 1 and 5 I would have voted punish. Do you have any questions on why?

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BE4ST View Post
I don't mean this in a rude way at all, but judging by your comments you didn't actually read my tribunal case.

I didn't rant in the games or blame anyone. I did, only once, get frustrated with Shaco because he was stood right next to me and did nothing to help me, then accuses me of feeding.
Game 1:

Blitzcrank [All] [00:24:05] big moutrhed idiot
Blitzcrank [All] [00:24:12] guess u have NO honour points
Olaf [All] [00:24:19] i do i have alot
Blitzcrank [All] [00:24:24] sure u do
Blitzcrank [All] [00:24:32] go away, annoying 12 yr old
Olaf [All] [00:24:34] whats your problem?
Olaf [All] [00:24:40] im not 12
Twisted Fate [All] [00:24:47] nice hack
Blitzcrank [All] [00:24:47] putting u on ignore, not wasting my tiume with u anymore, lil *****

3 insults in under 1 minute in the first game along.

Game 2:

Rengar [00:19:11] i need to farm n catch up
Rengar [00:19:21] min epls
Rengar [00:19:27] IDIOT

Another direct insult.

Game 5:

Master Yi [00:19:19] fck u
Master Yi [00:19:23] wtf u do that for ?
Master Yi [00:19:25] ass hole
Master Yi [00:19:41] I HATE last hit buff stealers
Master Yi [00:19:45] xin is an ass hole
Master Yi [00:19:55] wtf u steal blue from me for?
Corki [00:20:03] He's illiterate, just let him go i
Corki [00:20:04] yi
Xin Zhao [00:20:04] shut up ****kkkkkkk
Shyvana [00:20:11] fack
Master Yi [00:20:11] dumb foo.,

More direct insults.

You broke the rules plenty.

Tubesteak

12-11-2012

Well deserved warning. Hope you learn from it.

12345 ... 6