Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Diana going to be nerfed soon?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GunzPro610

12-11-2012

Hey ..... I just picked up diana and I am wiping the floor with the enemies ( i am lvl 18 and so dont make a big deal of this) and I love her. Is she going to be nerfed soon? I feel she is balanced, because I find that she falls off late game and vs a tankish team, or a team with good cc, she does badly.

SO , CAN ANYONE GIVE ME THE NERF DETAILS IF SHE IS GOING TO BE BANNED?

Zombiemaster

12-11-2012

As far as I know, the only nerf to her so far is going to be lowering the base damage on her Q by 10 at rank 1 up to 30 at rank 5

Ghyrt

12-11-2012

Quote:
GunzPro610:
Hey ..... I just picked up diana and I am wiping the floor with the enemies ( i am lvl 18 and so dont make a big deal of this) and I love her. Is she going to be nerfed soon? I feel she is balanced, because I find that she falls off late game and vs a tankish team, or a team with good cc, she does badly.

SO , CAN ANYONE GIVE ME THE NERF DETAILS IF SHE IS GOING TO BE BANNED?

As far as I know, they have never removed a character from the game. "Banning" only applies to individual matches. Diana is already banned in some ranked 3v3's