Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Feedback] Slay Belle Katarina recall

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashurion

12-11-2012

All of these seems great. :3
The current one just doesn't feel right... maybe it's because she steps out of the recall circles.

Dartkun

12-12-2012

Quote:
Vituperate:
Riot should check out some of the feedback in the comment section, since it has tons of opinions and new ideas.

Riot doesn't care, if they did they would've had reds responding to ALL of the threads posted thus far.

Googiegames

12-12-2012

Quote:
Dartkun:
Riot doesn't care, if they did they would've had reds responding to ALL of the threads posted thus far.

@OP, please update your op with this idea, it thematically makes perfect sense with her splash art.
"What if instead of that, four sides of a box appear under her, she folds up her arms, and then the sides of the box all close around her and form a present. The present then disappears at the end of the recall. When she re-appears in the fountain, she cuts herself out out the present in a spinning slash.

There you go. Still has kind of that show-offy-ness the skin was going for, but at the same time, she can be a cool fighter when she slashes the present apart revealing herself. It definitely feels like something Katarina would do and is much more in her style (pretty, but deadly).

Maybe she can do a cutesy wink/wave as she is about to be closed within the present."
Source: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2892948

Cherries

12-12-2012

i also agree, because i find her recall pretty plain; lame. I know why they changed it from the first one , but then since it's a christmas skin, i think her recall should be a bit more spectacular.. kind of like veigar's recall. I definitely hope Riot would put some more work into it in the future before they decide to officially release it.

Daryslash

12-12-2012

Make her fall from the pole, like Morello himself suggested...

Kreyni

12-12-2012

It is wrong that I would buy Katarina and this skin if she used her ultimate on the candy cane?

Crown2142

12-12-2012

Bump for Justice

IonDragonX

12-12-2012

Quote:
Kreyni:
It is wrong that I would buy Katarina and this skin if she used her ultimate on the candy cane?

Nope. that one is fine

JcGNeon

12-12-2012

IMO both of the recall animations for this skin have been subpar. Options 2 and 3 sound good. Googiesgames's idea would be splendid.

Anialator100

12-12-2012

agreed that they need to change it. it wasnt to bad the way it origonaly was, but now its horrible. is it really in the holiday spirit to slice up decorations. the target practice is better but still wouldnt be that good. i like interaction and snowing recall.