New Ranked Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnighTzilla

12-11-2012

I'm going to start my own ranked team because all my previous ones have disbanded or where inactive. I play top/jungle/support and am looking for some chill people to play ranked games with. I don't care what your elo is as long as you wanna have fun, don't rage, and wanna get better at the game then reply with your info and what you wanna play and we will work something out. At work now but will be home around 5 est to run some normals.

RedMoonK

12-11-2012

add man RedMoonk and Moonwolfx we find for ranked team

Swiftblood

12-11-2012

I can do a fantastic top if you have that open still

Kayle Yourselves

12-11-2012

Add me Kidbetrollin ( i don't troll i made up the name referring to my friend D i can play all positions, i main in top and bot lane, Im in elo hell atm in solo que, never had friends on to do duo que with me, i do outplay all my teammates and my opponents (when my other teammates dont feed) im a serious gamer but also want to have fun, but i do really care about my elo and i play really serious.

Beatles87

12-11-2012

add me Beatles87 i can be adc (draven or twitch my prefers), mid (fidd, talon, morde) or top (generally try to counter). i only play games 5vs5 because i donīt like 3vs3 map

UltimateChristia

Recruiter

12-12-2012

I prefer mid, can play Lux, katarina, lee sin(counter mid) and evelynn can i play Real good, i only Got 1330 but when i solo que im together with noobs.
ADD me: UltimateChristia