Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

It just came out of nowhere...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xervous

10-12-2010

Lets see who can come up with the scariest/funniest thing possible for this fill in the blank (doesn't have to really have happened...)

So, you're (at a place), and all of the sudden, you see (somebody) (arrive in some manner that causes you fear or humor)

I'll start

I was roaming around the jungle late game as rammus, picking up a bit more gold from the jungle creeps for a banshee's, and a yi suddenly ghosts in and pops highlander.

four seconds later i got a kill

Rancid Sac

10-12-2010

I was in laning against shen and garen bottom, my laning partner and I harassed shen for 8 minutes straight with no sign of garen. I had a creep score of 30 (~600 gold) and decided it was time to find garen, i ran into a bush and my screen turned grey.

Crobot

10-12-2010

So I was sitting at the shop and suddenly Candlejack ran up, and it's really funny becau

JakeTehPwner

10-12-2010

I was junglin a lil bit mindin my own bussiness pickin up some extra gold, when TF ults in and stuns me, then a pantheon HARAAAGH from the sky on me perfectly synced. And it turns grey from there.