How old is Lux?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slurm

04-08-2013

Anyone know? I didn't see it in her lore and just curious as to what it is :3

Kuwalda

04-08-2013

I think she is around 19, though it's only something I've "heard".

Im Playing Lux

04-08-2013

Probably between 16 and 20. We don't have an exact number.

Cerubois

04-08-2013

I think I need to make a thread dedicated to Lux's age, just to point people to. >.>

Lux is, according to the official timeline right now, probably about 27 years old.

She is the only champion in the game that has a specific age mentioned in her bio, being that she was thirteen when she 'joined' the military. It is also mentioned in her bio that she ran espionage missions in Noxus during the Ionian War.

The Ionian War ended roughly 10 years ago (in 13 CLE, whereas this year is 23 CLE), which means Lux was in the military before then. I'm going to guess she had spent some time in it before that point, since she would have required some training before going into espionage (I'm also going to guess Demacia wouldn't attempt to send a 13-year-old into Noxus, alone, just before the war ended).

Therefore, we can rather safely assume she was thirteen before 10 CLE, meaning she's now more than 26 years old.

Kuwalda

04-08-2013

Hmm, a fair bit older than I thought then.

Cerubois

04-08-2013

Yeah... Though this info is only correct 'til Riot comes out with a more specific/updated timeline. We're going with one that was put together over two years ago.

It's hard to say where they'll put Lux's updated age, but it would make me somewhat glad if Lux isn't a teenager.