Who kidnapped Warwick in Issue 10 of Journal of Justice?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BucklesSupreme

04-04-2013

I was looking up all the old Journal of Justice entries just reading the early lore about the game and I came across an article that seemed important but unlike the other early articles that lead to new champs didn't seem to lead beyond there. This was about some mad revenge scheme against Warwick and I am not sure if this was just a one time article or something but the possible champ in making sounded awesome. An Ionian that was half mutated and has a glowing whip as a weapon and had some kind of chemical injections that induced madness? That sounds pretty cool. Was this idea just dropped? or did it become a different champ? I would love to hear from Riot about this one but if anyone else has any kind of idea please let me know.

Here is the link to the Journal of Justice entry.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/story/...ovember-20-cle

Trolosaurus

04-04-2013

Some guy who they were working on that got canned is my guess

CabecoteNA

04-04-2013

I once read on this forum an awesome theory. It's possible that the man who attacks Warwick is.....Zelos, Irelia's brother.

DrDietMountnDew

04-06-2013

I think it's been speculated that it was Viktor. Warwick described the man's voice as "deep and robotic," and would also explain why Warwick was experimented on. It doesn't really explain why he was talking about Ionia, though.

TheNarvalOfDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2013

Perhaps we should analyze this based on WW new lore. Perhaps a man who was attacked by WW, or a parent of a guy who was attacked by WW... you know. I should read that issue again, as well as WW.

Ebonmaw Dragon

04-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainD0gs View Post
I think it's been speculated that it was Viktor. Warwick described the man's voice as "deep and robotic," and would also explain why Warwick was experimented on. It doesn't really explain why he was talking about Ionia, though.
WW doesn't know who attacked him, he maybe thought that was an Ionian as revenge, but that makes no sense, the ionians aren't scientific that make "experiments". I am 99% sure that was a Zaunite... like Viktor. An ionian would killed him if were for revenge

Taykum

04-08-2013

Incoming WW rework. And new robotic champion. It would also explain why he uses mana and AP XD unlike Rengar who uses his own resource system. Then again there are plenty of "people" who are used in league lore that aren't used for the actual league itself. Take for example Zac's parents. They are up there with Singed and yet we probably won't ever see them again since they are now living a peaceful life (hopefully) protected by their "son" Zac outside of the league.