Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Client] [Major] Can't play games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoveHateSexPain

12-12-2012

Yeah I kinda went to bed early last night, before the patching had completed, but that also did not fix the problem for me.

vLemon

QA Analyst

12-12-2012

So, you patched today and still the same thing? Can you upload your air logs? Instructions on how to get those here (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20076987-league-of-legends-logs).

LoveHateSexPain

12-12-2012

As of this morning, I reloaded my client and it was up to date, and I still had the problem (that was my previous post). I closed it out and a few minutes ago I opened it up, and it was still up to date. I'm in the long queue right now, so if for some magical reason it works, I'll let you know ASAP. Edit: the problem has not yet been fixed. Until then, here are all the logs I have under RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0.0.207\deploy\logs (keep in mind I did reinstall yesterday).

(I split it into two folders due to the forum size limit)

Wilwariniel

Sr. QA Analyst

12-12-2012

Hey guys, when did this problem start happening for you?

LoveHateSexPain

12-12-2012

For me I cannot be sure. I stopped testing content for a while because life caught up with me... I would here and there update my client and check what cool new skins you guys had out. Very shortly after Nami went live I logged in to PBE to see if you guys had something else in store, and I noticed Vi and all of the Christmas holiday content. I went to try that out and that's when I noticed it. So, in all, I can't recall the last time PBE worked for me prior to the Vi update.

Minokinz

12-12-2012

Mine started monday i believe, and it had happened earlier, but i was able to play after logging out for a bit, and logging back in, but that isn't the case this time.

LoveHateSexPain

12-12-2012

Let's hope those air logs hold some helpful information.

Dielyn

12-13-2012

The client updated today for me, still can't join or create any kind of game though. Here are my air logs

vLemon

QA Analyst

12-15-2012

Does anyone of you still get this? Do you get this in PBE, Live or both?

Thegreatone80

12-15-2012

I get this in live.. Please help! it occured after the vi update thing i updated yesturday and ever since i can't join or create games