Looking for Skin Trade Partners!

12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K0nundrum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaniel View Post
I'll tell you now that even if you are able to find people to trade for all of those skins, you will most likely get only 1 skin facilitated right now.

I am missing 2 skins now (after being able to obtain Vancouver Amumu) and Hippalus let me know that I'd have to wait before trying to obtain the other two, even though I had people lined up to help me out.

Hope this helps.
Wait, if you have someone willing to trade with you, will Hippalus let you trade it without 2k upvotes? or did you have to make one of those 2k threads? I figured that it is too late to make one of those anyways (since the deadline is december 31st) so I thought i would plan ahead for when it is available to everyone. Please let me know!

Diss

12-11-2012

i have king rammus and dont even use him XD.
the thing is i play Riven almost all the time and maybe irelia xd

K0nundrum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by smXho View Post
So you are trading legacy skin (coming back in January) / available skin for limited unavailable skin??
Some of the skins I am offering are legacy yes, but the idea here is if someone owns one of those old limited skins and never uses it or wants to get rid of it for whatever reason, they can trade it for something that they will actually use. (IE one of my legacy skins) Or, if none of my skins intrigue them I will trade RP for the skins.

K0nundrum

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diss View Post
i have king rammus and dont even use him XD.
the thing is i play Riven almost all the time and maybe irelia xd
SO are you interested in trading with me? If you do not like any of my skins we can make a reasonable RP deal.

Diss

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffon07 View Post
SO are you interested in trading with me? If you do not like any of my skins we can make a reasonable RP deal.
yup im interested in Rp, since i already have the skins i like on Riven and Irelia

vsTerminus

12-11-2012

Personally I'm just looking for Kitty Kat and Red Card Kat to complete the collection.

I started playing LoL when these were already unavailable (but still in the store and listed as Unavailable to taunt me) and never had a chance to purchase them.

I'll happily trade a bundle of skins or a bunch of RP for those two.

I know someone who has Red Card and is willing to trade for ~4 other skins. I don't have a line on Kitty Kat yet though.

K0nundrum

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diss View Post
yup im interested in Rp, since i already have the skins i like on Riven and Irelia
Ok great! shall I send you an in-game request then? and we can talk from there and maybe play a game so I can enjoy it for my own eyes?

K0nundrum

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsTerminus View Post
Personally I'm just looking for Kitty Kat and Red Card Kat to complete the collection.

I started playing LoL when these were already unavailable (but still in the store and listed as Unavailable to taunt me) and never had a chance to purchase them.

I'll happily trade a bundle of skins or a bunch of RP for those two.

I know someone who has Red Card and is willing to trade for ~4 other skins. I don't have a line on Kitty Kat yet though.
Sweet! Im assuming you want his red card kat for yourself lol but what about the other four skins he has to offer? do you know what they are?

K0nundrum

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaniel View Post
I'll tell you now that even if you are able to find people to trade for all of those skins, you will most likely get only 1 skin facilitated right now.

I am missing 2 skins now (after being able to obtain Vancouver Amumu) and Hippalus let me know that I'd have to wait before trying to obtain the other two, even though I had people lined up to help me out.

Hope this helps.
Please respond to my original response to you! then it would be really helpful! thanks

Devack The Holy

12-11-2012

Bump to say that me and OP have confirmed ownership of the skins.

12345612 ... 14