Looking for Skin Trade Partners!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K0nundrum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2013

Bump

xSiegex

01-12-2013

i have bad santa veigar and i want to trade it for zombie brand...

K0nundrum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

A Casual Bump

Hyeronimus

01-20-2013

added you bro accept pwease

K0nundrum

01-30-2013

Shameless Bump!

K0nundrum

01-31-2013

Bump

NinjaMonkeys

01-31-2013

I have workshop Nunu, and would be willing to trade for Arcade Sona or French Maid Nidalee.

Edit: almost forgot, I also have Re-gifted Amumu and would trade for Bloodstone Taric or Rugged Garen

K0nundrum

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMonkeys View Post
I have workshop Nunu, and would be willing to trade for Arcade Sona or French Maid Nidalee.

Edit: almost forgot, I also have Re-gifted Amumu and would trade for Bloodstone Taric or Rugged Garen
Ok great! I sent a request in game so we can talk and maybe play a game together :P

K0nundrum

02-15-2013

Here i am again! I will never give up on this until riot makes this an official feature!
Bump for skin trading and all my future skin trade partners!

K0nundrum

02-15-2013

hmmm i just noticed it still has the thread listed under my old summoners name....even though i changed it 2 moths ago. Anyways just to clear up any confusion if you have any questions or are interested in making a deal I am the guy. Oh, and BUMP!