Which Slay Belle Katarina recall animation should be used?

The original pole dance animation. 161 76.30%
The new slice the candycane animation. 9 4.27%
Neither they both are horrible. 32 15.17%
I don't care... 9 4.27%
Voters: 211. You may not vote on this poll

[Poll] Slay Belle Katarina Recall Animation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bimby

12-15-2012

If pole dancing was offensive, why does bunny riven and nurse akali exist?

exe3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

They deleted the feedback thread. I think that's the final nail in the coffin. They don't give a f*ck about their players or their opinions and I have negative values of respect for them. A good recall was removed for no good reason and replaced by a lazy POS. I've decided to officially not get the skin, not that Riot will get the hint or it will make any difference.

Awesomepenguin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

bump from me, if we keep up voting/bumping this maybe they will change it back. we got nocturnes trails to be changed to white last year we should be able to do this!

GmahdeWiesn

12-16-2012

You missed a 5th option:
Everything but not the slice the candycane animation

Awesomepenguin

12-17-2012

bump!

Awesomepenguin

12-17-2012

bump! we need more votes!

Sai1or Uranus

12-17-2012

I liked the suggestion earlier on where she spins and cuts down a whole set of canes, hell, right now the sound isn't even in sync with the cut and her brandishing her blades. but the original was better, if they just wanted to remove the head-throwback part and just have her grab the cane and stop just before that part, that would be better than what it is now.

Reedemption

12-17-2012

I bought the skin tonight before hearing about the change. At the time of purchase i still thought it was the pole-dance animation. Honestly considering refunding the stupid thing now.

phar0ah1

12-18-2012

No reason to vote now since the final skin is available on live. The recall animation is set to the Candy cane slice one. Buy if you like the skin, or don't if you don't agree with the recall...

Awesomepenguin

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by phar0ah1 View Post
No reason to vote now since the final skin is available on live. The recall animation is set to the Candy cane slice one. Buy if you like the skin, or don't if you don't agree with the recall...
they have changed skins that have made it to live before. the haunting nocturne skin used to have black spell effects. after enough attention they changed it to white to match the rest of the skin