Which Slay Belle Katarina recall animation should be used?

The original pole dance animation. 161 76.30%
The new slice the candycane animation. 9 4.27%
Neither they both are horrible. 32 15.17%
I don't care... 9 4.27%
Voters: 211. You may not vote on this poll

[Poll] Slay Belle Katarina Recall Animation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustineTheCat

12-12-2012

Honestly, I don't care if they go back to the original or just make a new one, but the slicing recall is just dumb. I don't understand why she would cut a candy cane in half before recalling, and why she has to look so bored/not aggressive while doing it.

(And if the previous animation was removed because ****ty doesn't suit her, why does Kitty Cat Kat even exist?)

CattCaller

12-12-2012

This new animation, has to be, worse than the idle animations of older champions as they recall.
A lazy, half assed animation, after the companies design crew bragging about how they are ones who aim for quality over quantity.

Well, I really want to see where the quality in this new animation is.

Oh, that's right, it's in the **** section.

Dartkun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Even if you disagree with the pole dance, you have to admit the new animation is INCREDIBLY lazy.

Zair Umbras

12-12-2012

The new animation is so stupid... Slashes at a candy cane. Not very exciting or really any good. I'd say the old one and apparently a lot of forum goers seem to agree. As of this post, the old one is at 67 while the next one up with them both sucking is at 19.

knightex50

12-12-2012

poll about a pole

exe3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

I voted the pole dance but honestly if they had actually made a good replacement recall I wouldn't have minded keeping the new one.

S0rter

12-12-2012

I believe that no matter how hard we want the animation to be returned they don't care.

RAPMEX

12-12-2012

Bump for discussion

Danny Wong

12-12-2012

Wow, the new one is so freaking lame. ONE SLICE. and I go back to my base. kk.

find old recall, replace new recall, winwin

Komeiji Koishi

12-12-2012

It was the same with the name change for Lux's ultimate. Regardless of the 100+ polls QQing about how you want Kat's original recall animation back, and which understandably the majority of the community agrees with based on their votes, Riot's decision is final and they aren't going to bring it back. Learn to accept that.

Now, we all know her new recall animation is terrible, but its still up for debate because being on PBE means it isn't finalized yet. What you can do is propose alternatives for the recall animation like here instead of downvoting a million threads denouncing the old one.

Or you could just not pay for her Xmas skin at all. I'm not buying it so I don't care that much. What I do care about is flooding the PBE forums with these QQ threads that don't propose alternatives for Kat, have nothing to do with bug reports and clutter up forum space.