Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Which Slay Belle Katarina recall animation should be used?

The original pole dance animation. 161 76.3%
The new slice the candycane animation. 9 4.27%
Neither they both are horrible. 32 15.17%
I don't care... 9 4.27%
Voters 211 .

[Poll] Slay Belle Katarina Recall Animation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightCheckmate

Recruiter

12-11-2012

With all the opinions circulating concerning the Slay Belle Katarina recall animation, I thought it would be good to have a poll.

Dance Animation: http://youtu.be/5GVzzYvqDic?t=1m

Slice Animation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=58It9dP9LQs

KnightCheckmate

Recruiter

12-11-2012

For those who vote feel free to discuss why you feel a certain way.

Aexalven

12-11-2012

Didnt really vote. If I HAD to choose id probably go with pole dancing, but her new animation is really cheap and bad. There were several ideas how to make the animation cooler so i wont write it again.

IonDragonX

12-11-2012

I would have voted "Trash the fail replacement animation and try again" but you didn't make that option.

CanadianGuyEh

Recruiter

12-11-2012

I love her orginal, it just seemed awesome!

Her new one..... wow its kinda awful

jazzanova

12-11-2012

The original was nice, but I don't suspect they'll bring it back. The new one is terrible. Instead of one candy cane popping up and her nonchalantly slicing it, there should be a whole ring of candy canes that pop up around her and then she does a wicked spinning slash and cuts them all down.

AvariceSyn

12-11-2012

I find it disappointing that it was changed. It really didn't seem like the majority of players were upset with it. And I mean a majority. Most of the posts on the forums complaining about it were by well-known trolls and feminazis.

I loved the recall animation before, now it's flavorless and will always harbor the memory of how Riot caved in to ignorance. Pole dancing is not stripping, it's art.

LegionofArcana

12-11-2012

i like the candy pole dance since it is entertaining PLUS it amuses us all in a way

MrPenguin94

12-11-2012

The new candy slice animation is bad.... pole is way much better!

Kagome

12-11-2012

The candy cane pole dance was better. I loooved it!
I have hope that Riot will bring it back :3