Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The New Katarina recall is terrible (WITH VIDEO)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peco1321

12-11-2012

I was hoping for a minute they will come up with something that will leave me and the rest of the kat fans satisfied, the pole dance was good, and you try to replace it with this trash?... that skin is not going to sale, not even one single time, it doesn't offer value at all

There are tons of ideas you could have come up with, like she just twirling around under a mistletoe and throwing a kiss, or the candy cane coming up and she twirls around it, stopping suddenly "No pole dance until you make me hurt you" or something on those lines... this is boderline stupid... nevermind is not borderline is plain stupid

now, lets be a little sarcastic:

OMG! that is phalic threat! I feel threaten!!, as a respetable male I demand you remove that atrocity!!!

Now that the sarcasm ended, please, come up with something better that animation simply sucks

CanadianGuyEh

Recruiter

12-11-2012

There was one idea that I liked that someone on the forums said (cudos to that person) that she would lift up mistletoe, go on her tippy toes with puckered lips, except shes holding a dagger behind her back. I LOVED that idea!

DJay Saint

12-11-2012

Quote:
DarkTundras:
Better than nothing, quit complaining before we just get the normal recall

Would rather the normal recall. This one just sucks.

Funny though, that's what we get when people whine about her original recall animation "omfg riot it's sexy!". Now we get a terrible one to replace it and people go "omfg riot this sux! we want more sexy!".

I thought the original recall animation was fine, but the feminazis ruined it for everyone.

LegionofArcana

12-11-2012

yea i saw it who wants a grinchy animation of Kat cutting a candy cane i rather want her having a candy cane in her mouth doing a pose

Vulking

12-11-2012

So they change the pole dance to this? I tough Riot say they where gonna change it for something equally as good or better, not turn the recall into something worst, her regular recall is better than this.

Taikero

12-11-2012

They could have just changed it from a pole dance to her walking around the candy cane in a sultry manner, or picking it up and tossing it in the air.....something other than just cutting it in half.

I mean seriously, candy canes are tough customers! If they can break teeth, they can break a dagger.

Spiku

12-11-2012

Hell if you want christmassy put some mistletoe on the candy pole and have her lean in.

But yeah, that animation is particularly bad, you would do better to use Kat's standard animation

Opheliac

12-11-2012

It's SO LAME! Why is she angry at the candy cane?! What reason is the candy cane there? At least with the dance (which I didnt like either) it had a purpose. I think it would be cool if a candy can were lowered from the top (upside down) and she sits in the crook of it and is carried to the base.

Peco1321

12-11-2012

Quote:
CanadianGuyEh:
There was one idea that I liked that someone on the forums said (cudos to that person) that she would lift up mistletoe, go on her tippy toes with puckered lips, except shes holding a dagger behind her back. I LOVED that idea!

This one is quite the good idea

AriesMajor

12-11-2012

Can't say it isn't your own faults. Getting all offended about a champion dancing on a candy cane. This community is too full of femanists, racists, biggots, and other ists, that Riot can't even stretch their wings to do anything. Everything from Dianas old Valkyre headpiece to lux's new artwork. Its like having to listen to Rodger and Ebert debate about movies while throwing in the importance of popcorn butter and how it has an effect on how good the movie is even though everyone was eating nachos, and none of it has anything to do with the movie.