Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The New Katarina recall is terrible (WITH VIDEO)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CanadianGuyEh

Recruiter

12-11-2012

Are you guys kidding me? Riot come on that recall is AWFUL

it looks bad, REALLY BAD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=58It9dP9LQs

COME ON!!!

So, you thought the pole dance was not good because a random candy cane came from the ground and it did not make sense...... and now you took that idea and made it from something good to something bad.

my suggestion? I think it would be sexy and cool if she starts to spin on the candy cane pole but it kinda breaks or SOMETHING

riot come on you can do better!

Aexalven

12-11-2012

Other summoner made a great idea, after the cane appears Katarina says " You really think i'd pole dance for you?" Or something like that. That would be something.

At least make it funny or make it good. For now this recall is the worst from the xmas skins. And the very skin (or rather concept) is rather bad too.

CanadianGuyEh

Recruiter

12-11-2012

Quote:
Aexalven:
Other summoner made a great idea, after the cane appears Katarina says " You really think i'd pole dance for you?" Or something like that. That would be something.

At least make it funny or make it good. For now this recall is the worst from the xmas skins. And the very skin (or rather concept) is rather bad too.

Awesome idea, w.e but it needs to be fixed

Zhico

12-11-2012

Honestly why can't she look liked that chirstmas scene in mean girls, that would make that most sense at this point

Otrova

12-11-2012

This is... I don't even know. A candy cane appears from the ground and she cuts it.... This is far more nonsensical than even the pole dance. I love Kat so I'll take what I can get, but this is very disappointing.

DarkTundras

12-11-2012

Better than nothing, quit complaining before we just get the normal recall

Aexalven

12-11-2012

I'd take normal recall anyminute instead of cheap thing.

Xylocyte

12-11-2012

said this in another thread, but I still wanna mention this here :

No sexy recall animation =/= boring animation
Riot I'd prefer there's no recall animation for SB Kat if this one is the idea you guys gonna implement
I know the time for designing guys to re-design the animation is extremely limited, but I don't think the community is urging Riot to finish a rush-ed one.

Arachnelis

12-11-2012

Lol... ok so... I wasn't crazy about pole dance, I never posted about it, but it wasn't something I really liked on Kat. Just meh.

However, this is pretty lame. It's... anti-climatic. Like, ha! killed that scary pole for you.

(Those comments on youtube are idiotic though. "Scary feminists want to cut off our *****es!" LOL ....rolls eyes)

Altonious

12-11-2012

Its time Riot bucks up and admits that the recall animation was changed because of a few whining oversensitive people. This new animation is just destroyed the only even somewhat solid reason they gave for removing the recall, and a bunch of other skins get things out of nowhere anyway.