Did anyone feel the BOT(A.I.) getting more intelligent after S3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kingring7

12-11-2012

Hi everyone

I come from Taiwan.

sorry for my poor English.

I wanna ask summoner and Rioter some questions about coop vs AI

Are there any changes in coop vs AI mode but never being mentioned?

like skills combo, chase low health's enemy into brush , last hit minions,zero deviation last hit,coquettish movement, well group fight

or there just my illusion ?

I'm sorry again for my poor English and grammar.

MooncakeForAll

12-11-2012

Im not playing bot ai. But when i was like first time levwl 5 i mentioned that aniie jas powerfull combos. Better then vs players. So i dont think anything has changed.

If they think they become better u have a way to learn hpw to counter their spells.

TJT Strife

12-11-2012

I want to know if the A.I. is placing wards or not. Me and a friend were getting the blue buff and a fiddlesticks ulted right on top of us and we had no idea he was anywhere close.

So...if they are placing wards, I guess they are getting smarter.

Like velociraptors.

iVEndrence

12-11-2012

I believe that advanced bots took a bit of a boost but it's only really noticeable if you have kids who are feeding the bots.

LogicalTautology

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJT Strife View Post
I want to know if the A.I. is placing wards or not. Me and a friend were getting the blue buff and a fiddlesticks ulted right on top of us and we had no idea he was anywhere close.

So...if they are placing wards, I guess they are getting smarter.

Like velociraptors.
Easy solution: Buy an Oracle.

Grollm

12-11-2012

The bots aren't warding, but they will make "intelligent choices."Meaning if you're bot lane on blue side and you suddenly go missing from lane, the bots in bot lane will deduce that you're either going for their blue, dragon, or mid. They will then follow you. Also, the enemy bots just play EXTREMELY aggressive. Just keep that in mind and when they try to dive you under your tower destroy them. Or just wait for them to blow their cooldowns and then make them pay for it.