Spectacular Sivir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

snowstriker

06-12-2010

Can you guys please take another look at this skin? I feel a little ripped off for 975 RP, her boomerang isn't even a different color and the worst part is her arms. They're twigs and rigged really awkwardly. I'm not sure if it's the same as other skins but its less noticeable in other skins because of her bigger glove/bracelets. In this skin though her arms look really really funny... If you could bulk them up or rig them properly it'd be swell.

Thanks guys hope you keep up the good work.

ZyloWolfBane

06-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowstriker View Post
Can you guys please take another look at this skin? I feel a little ripped off for 975 RP, her boomerang isn't even a different color and the worst part is her arms. They're twigs and rigged really awkwardly. I'm not sure if it's the same as other skins but its less noticeable in other skins because of her bigger glove/bracelets. In this skin though her arms look really really funny... If you could bulk them up or rig them properly it'd be swell.

Alot of the characters dont have any cosmetic changes aside from the skin itself, like how Heimer's new skin doesnt change his turrets.

Messiah Mejai

06-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowstriker View Post

You think you got ripped off on Spectacular Sivir, try getting Magnificent Twisted Fate.

snowstriker

06-12-2010

Yeah I guess I know what I was getting when I saw the picture, but I really didn't expect to get toothpicks for arms, it'd be really nice if that was fixed.

sainthero

06-12-2010

I'm telling you man, you should've checked out them Ezreal's green jacket.

snowstriker

06-12-2010

buhhh

Arfoire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messiah Mejai View Post
You think you got ripped off on Spectacular Sivir, try getting Magnificent Twisted Fate.
You think you got ripped off on Magnificent Twisted Fate, try getting Firefighter Tristana.

tailspeeder

06-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artraira View Post
You think you got ripped off on Magnificent Twisted Fate, try getting Firefighter Tristana.
Putting out fires with cannonballs is totally legit!

Seriously though; the only true 'legendary' skin that should have ever been costed at ~$15 is Gentleman Cho'Gath; due to the voice change.

All the other simple model changes are far and away overpriced. Magnificent TF was barely a colour swap.

Souen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2010

The new morgana skin on the other hand, is awesome. New aura, fiery attacks replacing the dark autoattack, great coloring.

Tammerlein

12-11-2012

Those tiny, tiny biceps...