Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Low elo change

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Condescend

12-11-2012

Lately I've been noticing that in ranked whether or not I win or lose, I only gain/lose about 11-13 elo. A week ago it was around the 20-25 mark now it has decreased a lot. Is there any main reasoning for this? The more games you play the more your elo doesn't change? Any help would be appreciated.

Condescend

12-11-2012

bump

RussianSanta

12-11-2012

elo changes will tamper off after the first few games. This is so one can find their "true elo" and play with others of their own skill.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-11-2012

11-14 Elo chance is normal.

The high Elo is for placement matches. You'll gain/lose large amounts of Elo for your first several ranked matches.

Condescend

12-11-2012

Ah ok then. I have played about 90 games now in ranked, only started noticing the change around the 75 games total mark though.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-11-2012

You've played 90 ranked games since the end of season 2?

Condescend

12-11-2012

100 now actually. I get bored of normals lol