Turret Minion!?!?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mumblebee2

10-12-2010

So here's my idea, like or dislike, i'm sure there will be both...what do you all think?

When you destroy a turret, a minion is released in its place, one that looks just like the turret, and it begins its march down the lane. The minion would be fighting for the team that just lost the turret. It should be of lizard or golems level difficulty....i would even argue dragon's difficulty level. I think this would be a great addition to the gameplay and strategy of things.

Please add additional ideas on what you think should happen with it.
Should there be a consequence if it reaches an opposing turret?
Should the team it belongs to be able to revert it back into a turret through some means?
Should there be a summoner skill that temporarily releases this minion as opposed to upon destruction?

Keep the ideas coming.

JumboCactaur

10-12-2010

Why do you want to prolong the game?

Best Fireman CAN

10-12-2010

Srry mate, terrible idea. minion-to-turret thing is perfect in my opinion the way it is.

JonTehKnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

Oh oh, when you kill a turret, broodlings pop out!

Seriously though, I'm not sure; why would we want to penalize a team for successfully taking a turret?

failedcarry

10-12-2010

When a turret dies a pedobear appears in his truck with free candies for all underage young champions and takes them never to be seen again.

Radagash

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumblebee2 View Post
So here's my idea, like or dislike, i'm sure there will be both...what do you all think?
Nope, sorry, theres only dislike... No like.

Awaken Easley

10-12-2010

I'd rather just see Turrets auto-target players that come into range, instead of waiting for them to butcher the allies beside it.

FogOfWarSlayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumblebee2 View Post

When you destroy a turret, a minion is released in its place, one that looks just like the turret, and it begins its march down the lane. The minion would be fighting for the team that just lost the turret. It should be of lizard or golems level difficulty....i would even argue dragon's difficulty level. I think this would be a great addition to the gameplay and strategy of things
ONLY If they bring back promote so u can promote that **** into a real tower so u have a mobile tower of pwnage.

Keegan320

10-12-2010

Horrid idea. Seriously.

Edit: oh, it's a junior member, surprise surprise

midiout

10-12-2010

This is like saying, when the enemy team destroys your inhibitor, YOUR team spawns super minions every wave.

It's very much backwards.