2.8k damage in about 3 secs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XossiJhonson

12-11-2012

I`m a new player and asking a question.

Shortly, is it possible taking 2800 damage in 3-4 secs from a single enemy hero?

Mine was Kayle and the other was Master Yi and player lev was 14. hero was 18

full level.

I took this twice in a game and dont remember what the other enemy hero was.

The other one took slightly more damage in less secs.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

12-11-2012

Short version: Yes, when you are farmed/fed and have a huge gold/level advantage, demolishing enemy targets in 3-4s isn't all that difficult.

XossiJhonson

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
Short version: Yes, when you are farmed/fed and have a huge gold/level advantage, demolishing enemy targets in 3-4s isn't all that difficult.
I have a vague feeling that I was fed and I think farmed several times but I didn`t even count those situation on the issue. It was 1 on 1 situation and I didn`t even rush on him. Just died while u dont even realize.

And it happened twice by different enemy hero.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

12-11-2012

There are also champions that specialize in burst damage, but if you survive their initial onslaught they have to wait 5-10s for their basic cooldowns and 60+s for their ultimates.

It's really hard to say exactly what happened when you don't remember (and so can't tell us) any of the relevant information.

XossiJhonson

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
There are also champions that specialize in burst damage, but if you survive their initial onslaught they have to wait 5-10s for their basic cooldowns and 60+s for their ultimates.

It's really hard to say exactly what happened when you don't remember (and so can't tell us) any of the relevant information.
If I remember what happened in 3 brief secs, I dont even have to ask about it. :P

I just don`t even understand what happened.

Thanks anyway, Panzer.
What I was asking is simply if any hero could kill an over-2k-health tank champ in 3 or 4 secs which is 1 on 1 situation.
And I guess your answer is `yes`.
that`s enough for now

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XossiJhonson View Post
If I remember what happened in 3 brief secs, I dont even have to ask about it. :P

I just don`t even understand what happened.

Thanks anyway, Panzer.
What I was asking is simply if any hero could kill an over-2k-health tank champ in 3 or 4 secs which is 1 on 1 situation.
And I guess your answer is `yes`.
that`s enough for now
keep in mind 2k health is not awfully descriptive, as there is also armor/MR, various shields and damage absorptions that generally make the tanks TANKY. Meaning the damage required to burn their 2K hp can easily hit 5-6K dmg. We say that they have 6000 EFFECTIVE health.

It is very easy to do 2K damage and kill a champion who has no armor/MR or other special defences.