Stop. Taking. My. XP.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Like Tanks

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NidoRad View Post
so in your mind, it's fair for you to take jungle creeps as well as buffs but it's not fair for you if the jungler comes to kill some creeps in your lane...err....what....you know, junglers don't need to give you their buffs/jungle creeps. they do it to try to help you win your lane. if you're not in lane/if they're going to spend some time to gank your lane, it's only common courtesy to donate a couple minions to them. you're going to get more than those couple minions worth when they give you buffs/a jungle camp.
I didn't say anything of the sort.
I think that taking another player's experience is bad in general.

Like when a jungler ganks, then sticks around to clear the next couple of minion waves.
I also dislike it when another role takes the camps which that jungler relies on for xp.

I understand that they both need to help eachother, but when they purposely hinder the other's own xp rate, it's not very nice.
They could very well spend the same time clearing the jungle to get xp and gold.

Ruthless Sophie

12-11-2012

Personally I consider it BM to take the allied junglers wraiths/wolfs before he's lv 6 but that doesn't stop me from taking the enemies.... but once he get's his ulty it's no holds bar on the farm fest for me if I'm mid, as most junglers should be able to get gold from champion farming by level 6+.

Then again I hate when a jungler wants to gank my lane as mid and also wants me to set up the kill and bait... I'm farming here.... while zoning the enemy that's how I role. Stop trying to force things in my lane all I need is that you occasionally hold the turret for me while I shop.... and that dosn't mean freaking instigate a fight in my lane and die.... it means last hit the minions and keep them off our tower kthxbai.

Radinferno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Like Tanks View Post
I didn't say anything of the sort.
I think that taking another player's experience is bad in general.

Like when a jungler ganks, then sticks around to clear the next couple of minion waves.
I also dislike it when another role takes the camps which that jungler relies on for xp.

I understand that they both need to help eachother, but when they purposely hinder the other's own xp rate, it's not very nice.
They could very well spend the same time clearing the jungle to get xp and gold.
not really purposely hindering the other's xp rate. it's just the jungler being behind cause lanes take his jungle and he needs to make up for it somehow, and he does that by ganking and taking some xp from lane. as for spending the time clearing the jungle....sorry but the jungle has already been cleared by allies...i've been in games where i was lvl 10 for a good 5 minutes because lanes were always pushed to enemy turret and my own jungle gone because teammates take the jungle creeps, leaving me to roam around trying to find some minions/jungle creeps to kill for that last bit of xp to hit 11.

odbj

12-11-2012

Yeah, stop trying to help the needy azz jungler, guys.

Voidgolem

12-11-2012

Dear Tops/Mids,

As much as I appreciate leashes and such...

1) I sorta need that small wolf you accidentally last hit at the start. Even if it's only 4 gold and a pittance of xp.

2) Smite's back up by the time I actually do red anyway. All your hanging around does is make me take more damage and go slightly slower since I can't just kill the buff directly from 400 with you that close.

3) If you poach camps I'm actively in the middle of trying to farm then you are literally the worst human being and deserve SIDS on your firstborn.

Regards,

Jungleguy.

Grand Eleven

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmilia View Post
+1, OP.

In S3, as a challenge, i've tried to learn the jungle. And... yeah. Asked for a leash on wraiths. Mid laner took the big one and a small one. I was pretty much "._." when that happened.

Worse part is when you're like, finishing wolves, heading to wraiths just to realize your mid just killed them. "NP, i'll go to minigolems... Wut.. what? Where's ze minigolems...?".

Yup! Bot lane just killed them! 8D
Of all the QQ this is the most curious topic for me.

I thought the entire point of buffing the jungle was to ensure that early game the lanes couldn't safely farm golums and wraiths?

If the lane can still do that, combined with the bonus gold/xp, isn't that a fundamental failure in the jungle rebalance?

ZedekiahCromwell

12-11-2012

I had problems with lingering teammates until I just started using the retreat ping and typing "ty". One or the other alone doesn't seem to work sometimes, but with both even the dumbest laners tend to get it.

Also, laners, a smiteless blue is only good if you plan to skip straight over to red and gank at 2. When a jungler plays a champ that wants to gank at 4, there is no reason to give them a smiteless blue. It will not speed up their jungle, as if they use it anywhere else it won't be up for red. So unless they ask for it, leave the area when the big golem is around 600hp (just to be safe).

Ardrovan

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killzerz View Post
If you steal minions from lane, you are probably only hurting your team. Your time is better spent pressuring lanes or killing minions in the jungle. The only time I'll take minions is if someone has left lane/died, and even then its only last hitting and stalling the lane for my teammate. This makes people happy (except for the really retarded that don't understand that the exp/gold is completely wasted if you don't last hit) and makes it so that they are in a more advantageous position upon returning. Really. You screw your entire team by "taxing" people unless you are hardpushing with them to deny the enemy exp/gold.

To the real threads topic, I feel you. Luckily I have a high enough normal elo where I don't get those *******, but when I was but a wee lad, people like those crushed my balls man.

EDIT: Downvotes from the uninformed. You should NOT be taking minions from your lanes (unless you are running a really weird jungler like Tryndamere who is a hyper-carry). This only hurts you and your team, meaning you won't improve and you won't see your elo increase (also, normal elo does exist. If you aren't see gold/silver borders around teammates, that means you are having issues).

From your post it seems to be you havent jungled, or dont have a lot of experience in the role.

Let tell you whats the problem:

Start blue/wolves if one person(or several) get to steal at least 10 exp(worth of the small wolves/lizards) or shard the wolf or blue golem exp you will be 10 exp(or higher depending on what was shared) short from lv 4 when you finish your first clear in which you will be lv 3 and in need to clear 1 more camp to get your cc skill to gank(because junglers usually get a lv 2 skill at lv 3 to clear faster and gank at 4) but now we gotta go clear a new camp that should be spawning in 5 secs(more or less) losing more hp(new jungle dmg) and being around 20-30 sec late for first gank, or not gank at all because we have too low hp and no pots.

That is why need to tax you, is not that we are scumbags and want to make you fall back is that we need you to help us in exchange of what we give you (be that blue/red/kills/wraiths/wolves/golem later on) because if not we will fall back as if we had been afk half the game and even then we still fall back with this jungle changes