Stop. Taking. My. XP.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anna Rexia

12-11-2012

Gotta learn about that Ganking Tax.

If they want ganks so bad AND they're taking your jungle, you gotta get some creeps in. Doesn't matter if you push the wave, cause it'll help reset because the enemy pushed up so hard.

Anna Rexia

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainPentakill View Post
Ok then stop smiting blue when we superman damage it so you don't have to waste it as 4. Ffs
Inb4 Superman leashes are gone now.

Radinferno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Like Tanks View Post
I find that it's just as annoying when a jungler sticks around to kill the minions in your lane.
so in your mind, it's fair for you to take jungle creeps as well as buffs but it's not fair for you if the jungler comes to kill some creeps in your lane...err....what....you know, junglers don't need to give you their buffs/jungle creeps. they do it to try to help you win your lane. if you're not in lane/if they're going to spend some time to gank your lane, it's only common courtesy to donate a couple minions to them. you're going to get more than those couple minions worth when they give you buffs/a jungle camp.

AfroCanadian

12-11-2012

I take xp so i hit lvl 2 faster and dominate lane

Warkeiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfroCanadian View Post
I take xp so i hit lvl 2 faster and dominate lane
So in your mind, hitting 2 some 3 seconds faster is more important than your jungler ganking 30 seconds earlier.

Yep. You're an idiot.

IVDelta

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraHosenka View Post
Inb4 Superman leashes are gone now.
not even remotely true. On blue team the top laner can hit blue buff with a skill and 4 autos and make it to lane without missing a single creep.

Warkeiser

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVDelta View Post
not even remotely true. On blue team the top laner can hit blue buff with a skill and 4 autos and make it to lane without missing a single creep.
If that's the case then people taking your xp because they miss some is null and void.

IVDelta

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warkeiser View Post
So in your mind, hitting 2 some 3 seconds faster is more important than your jungler ganking 30 seconds earlier.

Yep. You're an idiot.

That depends on what champion you are talking about and what lane. In mid lane on some champions hitting lvl 2 while the enemy is 1 can result in a quick kill and a massive snowball. dont call someone an idiot just because you don't understand their methods. furthermore, stealing xp on the big wolf doesn't do that much dmg to the jungler because they will be lvl 2 after the buff whether they killed all the wolves or 0 wolves.

Warkeiser

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVDelta View Post
That depends on what champion you are talking about and what lane. In mid lane on some champions hitting lvl 2 while the enemy is 1 can result in a quick kill and a massive snowball. dont call someone an idiot just because you don't understand their methods. furthermore, stealing xp on the big wolf doesn't do that much dmg to the jungler because they will be lvl 2 after the buff whether they killed all the wolves or 0 wolves.
It's not about level 2. It's about level for for the majority of junglers that can't gank until 4. And that means taking an extra 30 seconds to run from 2nd wraiths to wolves and killing them, then running to lane. It also means you can't gank bot/top immediately at 4

Not everyone is Lee Sin, Shaco, or Shyvana. Most champions gank at 4, not 2.

Killzerz

12-11-2012

If you steal minions from lane, you are probably only hurting your team. Your time is better spent pressuring lanes or killing minions in the jungle. The only time I'll take minions is if someone has left lane/died, and even then its only last hitting and stalling the lane for my teammate. This makes people happy (except for the really retarded that don't understand that the exp/gold is completely wasted if you don't last hit) and makes it so that they are in a more advantageous position upon returning. Really. You screw your entire team by "taxing" people unless you are hardpushing with them to deny the enemy exp/gold.

To the real threads topic, I feel you. Luckily I have a high enough normal elo where I don't get those *******, but when I was but a wee lad, people like those crushed my balls man.

EDIT: Downvotes from the uninformed. You should NOT be taking minions from your lanes (unless you are running a really weird jungler like Tryndamere who is a hyper-carry). This only hurts you and your team, meaning you won't improve and you won't see your elo increase (also, normal elo does exist. If you aren't see gold/silver borders around teammates, that means you are having issues).