Stop. Taking. My. XP.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warkeiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Oh, you're complaining I didn't gank as early as their jungler? Gee, I wonder why. Maybe it's because I hit 4 about 2 camps after I normally would because YOU REFUSED TO LEAVE UNTIL WOLVES AND GOLEMS WERE DEAD.

You leech xp from your jungler if you stand near a monster when it dies. Stop it. I'd rather have a leashless jungle than a leeched jungle at this point.

Hell, I liked the old leashing system way better because people hit once, left, completely forgot about you from that point on, and still contributed. These people sticking around aren't helping at all.

Edit - This isn't about them taking my jungle. This is about them "leashing" and taking xp off of that because they stick around too long. You hit 4 too late and can't gank properly.

Raikiro

12-11-2012

I gank level 3 and take xp from the mid lane.

tempnameA461

12-11-2012

That's what you get for playing Teemo.

Vicvictorw

12-11-2012

Feel better now, champ?

Jungling's a tough job, we know. Gonna get some idiots on the team every now and then. Next game'll be better, hopefully.

Warkeiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raikiro View Post
I gank level 3 and take xp from the mid lane.
I tend to not take the "ganking tool" of a champion until 4 because I clear faster and with higher health that way. Stuff like Nocturne's E, Amumu's Q, Mundo's Q, etc. don't really help with clearing as much as a 2nd point in another skill.

Corporal Cupcake

12-11-2012

Then I get yelled at when I stay in their lane for a little while or smite a minion as I leave, meanwhile midlane is taking my wraiths and wolves, and top lane is taking my golems. Yaaaaaaaaaay for no jungle.

Carmilia

12-11-2012

+1, OP.

In S3, as a challenge, i've tried to learn the jungle. And... yeah. Asked for a leash on wraiths. Mid laner took the big one and a small one. I was pretty much "._." when that happened.

Worse part is when you're like, finishing wolves, heading to wraiths just to realize your mid just killed them. "NP, i'll go to minigolems... Wut.. what? Where's ze minigolems...?".

Yup! Bot lane just killed them! 8D

ProfDrDeath

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplosion View Post
Then I get yelled at when I stay in their lane for a little while or smite a minion as I leave, meanwhile midlane is taking my wraiths and wolves, and top lane is taking my golems. Yaaaaaaaaaay for no jungle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmilia View Post
+1, OP.

In S3, as a challenge, i've tried to learn the jungle. And... yeah. Asked for a leash on wraiths. Mid laner took the big one and a small one. I was pretty much "._." when that happened.

Worse part is when you're like, finishing wolves, heading to wraiths just to realize your mid just killed them. "NP, i'll go to minigolems... Wut.. what? Where's ze minigolems...?".

Yup! Bot lane just killed them! 8D

Two words: Lane Tax.

Take your gold back, with interest. Preferably, Smite the cannon minion, it gives the most gold.

A cannon + 2-3 other minions should make up for a taken camp.

DoctorQuadrakill

12-11-2012

Ok then stop smiting blue when we superman damage it so you don't have to waste it as 4. Ffs

I Like Tanks

12-11-2012

I find that it's just as annoying when a jungler sticks around to kill the minions in your lane.