Your opinion on multiple champions?

Allow people to role play a single Champion without exception 8 24.24%
Allow people to role play as one 'Popular' Champion and one 'Unpopular' champion 15 45.45%
Allow people to role play as many Champions as they wish 1 3.03%
Other; specified in thread 9 27.27%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Champions and Role Playing Discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nůctýrne

12-11-2012

At one point I had six characters.

just gonna let that sink in for a second before I continue.

Okay, going now.

Granted, only three of those characters were actual champions; but the point is that I honestly felt like I was cluttering the forum.

Like, half of the posts were from me.

Instead of bumping I could just respond to myself; it felt like a cop out, really.

Instead of relying on other people's input to drive a story along, I could just plug along merrily in my own little world.

I may bring back some of my OCs from that era, but they're never going to be the main part of any story lines again.

I agree with Zyra. Two champions per person.

And try not to have them interact with each other too much; you're here to RP with others, not sit in the corner and write fanfiction.

Suripi Okami

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
OC.
Thank you,I hope you have a good day/night.

AsktheCardmaster

12-11-2012

Only have ever had one, but I've been happy with one so....I kinda want to say at most two.

Ask The Ebil

12-11-2012

I agreed with the majority two champions would not be overload for the people to coup with many personalities...Yet I only have one I might brighten for another if I find a champ that I can impersonate

Ask the String

12-11-2012

I took up Xerath first cause he was free, seemed interesting, and I thought I'd have a bit of fun trying someone new.

Once Sona became avalible I grabbed her just cause Xerath wasn't doing much and I always wanted her. Thought I could her justice like the last RP-er.

Of course, i could probably take on a third or even fourth champ easily, but then I'd deny someone else the chance to join in on us. I'd say 2 is the limit, (maybe 3, but only on special occations) so long as you can maintane those two. Of course, this is all based on a person by person basis. Some people can barely handle one, while others could probably take over all 108-ish champions professionally.

Besides, where's the fun if you take over all the champs? Then we don't get that champ to champ interaction this place was made for.

SandscourgeSkarn

12-12-2012

Alrighty. This is how discussions happen. I'm pleased with this outcome, as anyone who's talked to me personally knows, two champions per role player has always been my upper limit on being able to tolerate people with extremely rare exceptions which still irk me but that I'm able to deal with.

That being said, there was a reason I tailored my example to contain three champions taken by a single individual.

((And those champions were picked utterly at random, if anyone thought otherwise.))

Ask Talon

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandscourgeSkarn View Post
Alrighty. This is how discussions happen. I'm pleased with this outcome, as anyone who's talked to me personally knows, two champions per role player has always been my upper limit on being able to tolerate people with extremely rare exceptions which still irk me but that I'm able to deal with.

That being said, there was a reason I tailored my example to contain three champions taken by a single individual.

((And those champions were picked utterly at random, if anyone thought otherwise.))
Everyone is Talon until otherwise noted.