Your opinion on multiple champions?

Allow people to role play a single Champion without exception 8 24.24%
Allow people to role play as one 'Popular' Champion and one 'Unpopular' champion 15 45.45%
Allow people to role play as many Champions as they wish 1 3.03%
Other; specified in thread 9 27.27%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Champions and Role Playing Discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

12-11-2012

I'm RPIng TWO unpopular champs, how do ya think I feel?

Ask the Herald

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
I'm RPIng TWO unpopular champs, how do ya think I feel?
I don't see you preparing your rump, Mr. Defender.

Valorans Outlaw

12-11-2012

Quote:
Okay, which of you scrubs want to RP Jayce?!

If you're being serious, I'll gladly take him back. l0l.

If not, then. l0l.

On topic: I think someone should have a max of two champions. I think that anything more is a bit too much.

Ask Renek

12-11-2012

Well, if people makes a good rp as those champs im ok with that...

Ask the Defender

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jayc View Post
If you're being serious, I'll gladly take him back. l0l.

If not, then. l0l.

On topic: I think someone should have a max of two champions. I think that anything more is a bit too much.
*meep*
I still want Jayce ;-;
I was talking bout how noone would take up Jayce (other than you of course, good sir) if I abandoned him

Ask Renek

12-11-2012

Quote:
Okay, which of you scrubs want to RP Jayce?!
"Hello random citzens of Piltover City, my name is Jayce, THE DEFENDER OF TOMORROW!, but you can call me Jay or Mr. handsome HAHAHA!...."

He looks at the sky... the Jaysignal is calling the hero that Piltover Deserves, JAYCE!!
"OH! WHAT IS THAT!! AN EVIL ZAUNITE GENIOUS IS TRYING TO DESTROY THE CITY WITH A LAZER!!"

The mighty hammer of JUSTICE flies towards the evil champion using his POWERFULL HAMMER
"YOU EVIL MACHINE!! STOP YOUR EVIL PLANS NOW!!"

The robot man called Viktor looks at the HERO OF PILTOVER with a confused face behind his mask
"But, but Mr. Jayce, i just wanted to buy some gifs for the snowdown D:"

Mr Handsome points the robot with his hammer
"LIES YOU EVIL MONSTER!!! DIE WITH THE POWER OF PILTOVER!!"

The HERO OF PILTOVER SHOOTS A POWERFULL THUNDER BALL DESTROYING Viktor, Piltover and the half of Valoran (Including Nasus)

"Jayce saves the say"
*he flies towards the sky with superman powers*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ask the Defender

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Renekton View Post
"Hello random citzens of Piltover City, my name is Jayce, THE DEFENDER OF TOMORROW!, but you can call me Jay or Mr. handsome HAHAHA!...."
He looks at the sky... the Jaysignal is calling the hero that Piltover Deserves, JAYCE!!

"OH! WHAT IS THAT!! AN EVIL ZAUNITE GENIOUS IS TRYING TO DESTROY THE CITY WITH A LAZER!!"

The mighty hammer of JUSTICE flies towards the evil champion using his POWERFULL HAMMER

"YOU EVIL MACHINE!! STOP YOUR EVIL PLANS NOW!!"

The robot man called Viktor looks at the HERO OF PILTOVER with a confused face behind his mask

"But, but Mr. Jayce, i just wanted to buy some gifs for the snowdown D:"

Mr Handsome points the robot with his hammer
"LIES YOU EVIL MONSTER!!! DIE WITH THE POWER OF PILTOVER!!"

The HERO OF PILTOVER SHOOTS A POWERFULL THUNDER BALL DESTROYING Viktor, Piltover and the half of Valoran

"Jayce saves the say"
*he flies towards the sky with superman powers*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You're a genius.
*cries irl*
I... I... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
*< portrayal of Jayce too weak and not generic-superhero enough*
Have my upvotes
HAVE ALL MY UPVOTES
YOU ARE MY HERO, MY SAVIOR, AND MY LAST SALVATION!

AskCrimsonLord

12-11-2012

So uh, I can give people aids and knock 'em up.
About it.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

I think... restrict those who win champion auditions so they have only one champion.

But I find two should be a maximum..

The only reason two is okay is IF this person is active and can at least be seen somewhere, be it the Sanc chat, chatting with others, waiting for questions, ect. Or be it answering questions or asking questions. All I wish is just to see you alive and doing more then just waiting. Those waiting should at least ask a question (or threat to said champion if you really want to...)).
AND don't, I MEAN DON'T be the ones who is seen once a MONTH. That's not active. WE WILL GIVE YOU AN EXCEPTION if it's good. You chose to be RP a champion, I expect you to commit to the forum and do something.

Summing it up... 1-2 Champs, restrict recent champ audition winners with 1 FOR A WHILE, TWO champions is okay if you are ACTIVE. Don't be seen only once a month, exceptions can be given... and you chose to RP a champion. Don't ditch the responsibility.

(Well, that's all I have to say... sorry if I don't make any sense >__< ))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Two champs seems reasonable. I don't think people can run 5 or 6 well. I know there is someone out there with three and he/she/it does great with two, but the third gets a lot less through traffic and might be a bit less quality. Maybe if they gave that one up, it might improve. IDK.

How about this though, those who have their champs now, don't drop 'em. You are simply banned from taking any until you are down to one champion. Eases the transition as opposed to dropping half the champions from our community until someone comes by and sees the inactive Champ.

As someone who doesn't RP Champs, I don't truly have an opinion. I am merely trying to point out another option.