Paranoia (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

choiced

12-12-2012

The door has some resistance but slowly opens. The next room is large and has a reddish hue.

"Well that was anti climatic...but at least there's some color, right...?" Djehuty says with a half hearted smile.

Tentorer

12-12-2012

Rothus nodded as he trudged foward. "Let's see whats in here, if I know anything about tests like this, it's that they're gonna be dangerous."

Wizerdlol

12-12-2012

Wiz yawned, still feeling drowsy. He marched forward, looking around, with all the colours giving him nausea...

Ugh... I think I'm gonna be sick...

Neroth

12-15-2012

Zear, visibly relieved since the door was not trapped, said: "I have a bad feeling about this. But from what i can tell, there are no magical traps in the next room. Does not mean there are no typical traps - as in, spikes, saws, axes and this kind of stuff."

((Come on, do not tell me another RP died when i joined it....))

Tentorer

12-15-2012

((Not Today!))
Rothus heeded Zear's worries, and scouted around the room. Squinting to get all the details.

Neroth

12-19-2012

Last try. If nobody comes i leave this thread to die.

choiced

01-24-2013

I would like to apologize to everyone who took part in this thread. I've been in the hospital. I'm terribly sorry it happened at such an inopportune time. I presume everyone has moved on by now, so I won't bother continuing, again, my dearest apologies to everyone here.