Paranoia (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-11-2012

Haylyn looked around, clearly pleased with the jumpsuit.

"Well, they sure do have fashion sense, it's gorgeous! Sure, it's clingy but that's the consequence of Fashion!

Oh, test? Well, I don't know, we should get a move on. I mean, we should NOT stay around if they want us to do something."

Tentorer

12-11-2012

Rothus glares at the designer. He reached for his coat, which was gone, and cursed himself. "Well let's get a move on then! No use standing here." He started heading to the larger door.

Wizerdlol

12-11-2012

Wiz's eyes twitched at the lack of response, but stands up nevertheless, looking at the door. He then notices the strange suit on him also, the white completely crashing with his brown and burnt black fur. Nym slept on his shoulder as he moved, whispers quietly echoing around the room.

Test... You say...? I never remembered enrolling into any tests... Wiz looked at Rothus and Haylyn, taking note of their appearance... Wiz starts his way towards the end of the corridor where the large door was.

Neroth

12-11-2012

Zear, noticing the fact that others were standing up, kept wondering just what reason brought him here. As he could not find any, he checked the door at the end of the hallway, noticing some minor enchantments on it - nothing that would seem particulary deadly, but they were there.

"Alright. Careful about the door. It has some magic on it, but i cannot tell what will it do."

choiced

12-11-2012

Djehuty finally gets his sleeve rolled up all the way and he looks down at his bare forearm.

"The way I see it, we were taken captive. Which means we lost...whatever was going on."

He extends his arm so the others can see.

"There's nothing but a scar...which means we've been here long enough for our wounds to completely heal..."

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-11-2012

Haylyn looked at the door, think of how to open it.
"....hmm...

There's got to be a way to open it. Seeing as if we want to escape, and I also remember about a test...Aha!

I saw some weird people, telling me about a test, now, I found myself totally unarmed, it's nothing but this beautiful jumpsuit, which I find lovely, but as I find myself here, we've been drugged, possibly marooned, stolen from, and put in this obnoxious place for a test. A test of something, most likely. Now, all I want to do is escape. But, however, those people may want that. So either way, we got out of here and face those people, congratulate us, or somehow. Still. Escape this 'test'.

What was i talking about again?"

choiced

12-11-2012

Djehuty rolls his sleeve back down and stares at the girl quizzically.

"Sorry, you lost me at "hmm""

The door has no visible handle or doorknob.

"As to the door, I don't suppose it just pushes open...?"

Neroth

12-12-2012

"Not like we have a choice anyway," Zear pointed out. "Since i have some resistance to magic even without my stuff, i volunteer to try opening it, in case of a trap."

choiced

12-12-2012

"Well have at it then," Djehuty replied. "As for me, I'll be over here in case something blows up..."

Neroth

12-12-2012

"Fine then."
Zear stepped forward and slowly pushed the door forward, making sure to stand out of the way should anything fly out of it.

((I do need to know what happens when i open it. Is it a trap? Is it nothing? What is behind? Does it even open?))