Surrendering on the TT Demands attention

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redenbacher

Senior Member

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machina Ex Domin View Post
Surrender requiring 3/3 at the 12 min mark, at 20 mins you can 2/3 surrender.

compromise people, DO YOU USE IT?
Genius.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phaetal

Junior Member

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machina Ex Domin View Post
Surrender requiring 3/3 at the 12 min mark, at 20 mins you can 2/3 surrender.

compromise people, DO YOU USE IT?
Now THAT would be perfect. Your sir are a gentlemen and a scholar.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Athiniel

Junior Member

12-14-2012

Double post ftw!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Athiniel

Junior Member

12-14-2012

2/3 Needs to be an option at some point during the match.

The person voting no is usually a troll, and/or someone with a bad attitude in general. There is NO shortage of those in this game.

This is according to my personal experience, of course. I often don't have a game so bad that we have to surrender, I prefer to play the full game... but sometimes you have that one guy, shouting, cussing, crying about every little thing, playing badly that won't surrender no matter what.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xloh

Junior Member

12-14-2012

Yall are something else. That does totally makes sense and my boyfriend and I have been talking about this for quite sometime... How does that idea make this dude a ******? Hes got legit reasoning. Your opinions are about the size of your dicks. Small. Basically... Nothing!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FuschiaNoise

Senior Member

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xloh View Post
Yall are something else. That does totally makes sense and my boyfriend and I have been talking about this for quite sometime... How does that idea make this dude a ******? Hes got legit reasoning. Your opinions are about the size of your dicks. Small. Basically... Nothing!
You should tone down the polite intelligence, people will think you're talking down to them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aerophobia

Senior Member

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaetal View Post
Now THAT would be perfect. Your sir are a gentlemen and a scholar.
Its perfect because it helps YOUR side and opinion. The first post in this thread after yours tells you why its not good. You then continue to insult him and make yourself look like a butt hurt child, and for what? Because you got a response different from the one you expected or wanted?

If you are posting on the forums that means you want a discussion on something. If you want to discuss something that means listening and understanding all points of view not just insulting and belittling those with different views of your own.

You say the game is "FOR SURE LOST" and it should be 2/3 vote so you can move on to a better game. But who are you to say that the game is lost? I've seen plenty of times where 1 person can carry a 3's game. Which i think is part of the reason it will never be a 2/3 vote.

downvoted on the basis of the OP acting like a biased child.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XP800

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

12-14-2012

Iam sorry but there is a time when I 've been the one to say no cause I think we can turn it around and sometimes we do and win why surrened when you could win. And why do people surrened when they at your nexus either way you are goingto lose so what finish it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phaetal

Junior Member

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerophobia View Post
Its perfect because it helps YOUR side and opinion. The first post in this thread after yours tells you why its not good. You then continue to insult him and make yourself look like a butt hurt child, and for what? Because you got a response different from the one you expected or wanted?

If you are posting on the forums that means you want a discussion on something. If you want to discuss something that means listening and understanding all points of view not just insulting and belittling those with different views of your own.

You say the game is "FOR SURE LOST" and it should be 2/3 vote so you can move on to a better game. But who are you to say that the game is lost? I've seen plenty of times where 1 person can carry a 3's game. Which i think is part of the reason it will never be a 2/3 vote.

downvoted on the basis of the OP acting like a biased child.
I have absolutely no problem with Releena, or any of the others with a real point of view. Also, someone else having and opinion doesn't make my opinion "not good", they differ because they are just that, opinions lol. Honestly the person who started the badmouthing (InÝri) was put up to it by an ex-friend of mine (they are in the same ranked team), which is extremely immature at best, hence the reason it got so ugly and out of hand. I apologize for that. They should have stayed out of my post if they had nothing constructive to offer. I am here for a real discussion to see how many summoners have something positive to add to this idea.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpinSpan

Junior Member

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machina Ex Domin View Post
Surrender requiring 3/3 at the 12 min mark, at 20 mins you can 2/3 surrender.

compromise people, DO YOU USE IT?
Personally, I think this is a really good idea. Maybe not surrendering should be vaild for 2 out of 3 so early in the game, but when it gets to a certain time period, there should be a choice. 2 out of 3 is still a larger percent. This isn't Summoners Rift afterall, so we are talking COMPLETELY different percentages and circumstances here.