free map control is not an excuse to play teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RAMMUS OK

10-12-2010

ffs. waste of a pick

Deceieve

10-12-2010

teemo is a beast, haters gtfo

Kpr0

10-12-2010

thats true...i love seeing teemos... but sometimes they are semi nice because most people dont buy wards... they say you buy them and i am but everyone should buy one when they back... they say i need to build lol

selenvar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

jungle teemo is gonna be a boss next patch

Silverx2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-12-2010

I am actually starting to disagree with this, maybe i have been stuck in the 1200's to long after my stay near 1560 but i have seem some decent teemo's that lay tons of shrooms, and by using proper kiting and running enemy champs into said shrooms really helped kill them off and win the middle/late game struggle.

LOLno

10-12-2010

Even after his rework, he really will not be viable at all. They added nothing to help his team fight significantly. It's like they don't even know what's wrong with him from the beginning.

Runkis

10-12-2010

dude teemo has one of the best firstblood abilities, you know when he pops out of stealth at L1 and allways dies

Zardoc

10-12-2010

ffs, stfu, gtfo and rtfm.

Thank you for your attention.

LexsoL

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLno View Post
Even after his rework, he really will not be viable at all. They added nothing to help his team fight significantly. It's like they don't even know what's wrong with him from the beginning.
Well. He can potentially place three shrooms in three seconds. Plus, 1.5 seconds to camo can help with surprises. Shrooms will be useable, though probably not spectacular in teamfights, and since the recharge is affected by CDR, he'll have even better and more easily accessible map control.

JonTehKnight

10-12-2010

Teemo is fun though, even if he sucks,