Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need a serious mentor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cototheburn

12-11-2012

I am lvl 30 for a complete year now. I made a few mistakes jumping into rank as soon as I turned 30 and payed a heavy cost with my elo.

Now after learning the game, buying runes, and understand masteries, I am still noobish.

I focus mostly on AP champs, mostly for mid or jungle. I can play top well by countering their top, and support is a bit hard since I do like to play aggressive, and a support dont really have the ap/ad behind it to be aggressive, but help the adc out. My weakest role is adc. I can easy last hit, map awareness, ward control, etc.

What I really want a mentor for is go from casual play to more serious play style, up to tournament game play. I need someone to get me straight, dont baby me saying I do better, get on my ass like your going to beat the fire out of me for every mistake I make.

If any one can help me, I would be glad to be a student of yours. Ingame Summoner is Cototheburn

Guy on a bus

12-11-2012

So you want a dominatrix that can play League of legends? I'm interested.

IdleAltruism

12-11-2012

What about a not so serious mentor--with less whips and chains, more euphemisms and passive aggressive sarcasm?

OctagonalOstrich

12-11-2012

Yo. I'm a 1900 Elo player and I like helpin noobs, add me in game

Dory

12-11-2012

i'll help you :]

Hai Im Luna

12-11-2012

id also be really interested in learning a few things im not a complete retarded nub cuz when i play games i play the **** out of them. I usually play league about 5 hours a day and with xmas break comin ill be playin a bunch. please add "LunaticDarkchild" i play anything but supp love mid jungle and caryy but play topp to. Champs inormally use are
jungle:shaco,nocturne
ADC: vayne and ez(still learning this role hardcore but having so much fun while doing it)
Top:irelia and jax
Mid (main kat, and ahri) but ive tried almost every mid sin there are lol
If anyone could help me out or just wanna play a few games and tell me what i need to do thatd be awesome
P.S. im lookin for the passive sarcasm so i can throw some back no whips and chains for me .....unless her names megan fox
P.s.s. have skype and raidcall