@Riot: A simple solution to the Free champ weekend problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chakki

10-12-2010

A lot of people hate the fact that people play free champions in ranked with no prior experience. A lot of other people say that they just want to practice to see if they like certain champions before investing in them.

So, in response to the thread from RiotChris asking opinions on the matter (About half and half for Y/N atm), I propose an easy solution.

From now on, during Free Champion Weekends, you can only use the free champions in Normal and Practice games. For ranked games, you must own the champion or have it be on the weekly rotation.

So now if you truly want to try out champions, then go ahead, have a blast in normal or practice games. But, please, have some decent experience with champions before going headfirst into Ranked.

Little Note - This isn't my idea, it's just no one has made a thread proposing it to Riot. I simply believe it's a great idea and would like to help get it out there.
Edit to this little note - Yeah so someone just made a thread about this the same time I did. Whatever >.<

Hikaratu

10-12-2010

How about from now on you can only use champions you own in ranked, period.

MadaMonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

It's been posted many times in the very thread you are responding to.

FFS how dense can people be?

homeskilit

10-12-2010

you can fix the whole problem by only allowing you to play characters you own in ranked games.

BUT on the flip side, during free champ weekends, just play normal. So you miss out on a few ranked games. You get to try out all those characters you been wanting to buy.

Now if only i can get my ip back from swain......