Riot - Please Respond regarding AUSTRALIAN / OCEANIC Server

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iCaillot

03-16-2013

bump :') goodbye 220 ping

Dewaholic

03-16-2013

Just throwing some support out from an NA player, getting them servers (and south American) seems like it would be best for all partys. I'm not racist by any means and I dont stereo type based on where people where born.

This would give them lower ping and enhance there enjoyment of the game a TON, finally be able to do the ali combo for example!

This would also help the NA servers, far less 200-300+ pings in games. It really takes away from the skill the player truly has.

Kinda be sad to lose the great players from these regions though, but excited to see them at full potential.

Torcida1911

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewaholic View Post
Just throwing some support out from an NA player, getting them servers (and south American) seems like it would be best for all partys. I'm not racist by any means and I dont stereo type based on where people where born.

This would give them lower ping and enhance there enjoyment of the game a TON, finally be able to do the ali combo for example!

This would also help the NA servers, far less 200-300+ pings in games. It really takes away from the skill the player truly has.

Kinda be sad to lose the great players from these regions though, but excited to see them at full potential.

Thanks for the support.

Also don't forget, this will remove maybe 500k + accounts away from the NA server which will in turn for the American players improve server stability also.

Bad Sensei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2013

I have long waited for a Australia Server.... Been Playing this game since 2010. Even with 233ms ping. i still enjoyed this game.

I don't mind waiting for a longer que as long as the game can be more enjoyable

Szahn

03-17-2013

So glad it wasn't all for nothing. Very keen on playing with ping under 100!

Takiah

03-18-2013

What are you all most excited about?

Torcida1911

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takiah View Post
What are you all most excited about?
Gragas and Lux personally. Also Anivia since a delayed wall could end up blocking a team mate in instead of saving them.

Takiah

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torcida1911 View Post
Gragas and Lux personally. Also Anivia since a delayed wall could end up blocking a team mate in instead of saving them.
The amount of times I've seen (and experienced) that Anivia wall!!

oXezy

03-18-2013

whaaaat no more 204 ping ? looks like im coming back to LoL from dota 2 ....

I would be happy to pay 20$ a month just to have a ping of 30 because thats what ping i got in dota 2!!!!

finally very happy to hear good news regarding this matter

Longsta

03-18-2013

Wheres the updates