Riot - Please Respond regarding AUSTRALIAN / OCEANIC Server

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Werewolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Jarvan IV View Post
bump having a hard time keeping my friends going to dota 2
I think this will be the case for many of us, our aussie friends will be divided due to wanting to play Dota 2 with a low ping and wanting to play League of Legends with their current friends and community.

I play Dota 2 casually and so do my other League friends, but they have all instantly reacted to wanting to move primarily to Dota 2 because it will be the first time for us (Since Dota 1) that we will be able to establish a community in Australia, for Australians that love to play these competitive MOBA games, without the disadvantage of a permanently high lag.

Riot pls.

N9ner

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
I think this will be the case for many of us, our aussie friends will be divided due to wanting to play Dota 2 with a low ping and wanting to play League of Legends with their current friends and community.

I play Dota 2 casually and so do my other League friends, but they have all instantly reacted to wanting to move primarily to Dota 2 because it will be the first time for us (Since Dota 1) that we will be able to establish a community in Australia, for Australians that love to play these competitive MOBA games, without the disadvantage of a permanently high lag.

Riot pls.
^basically this

bump for justice!

Chessyfan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Bump for red. Would love an Australian/Oceanic server. We can't play competitively because of the ping. I see many dodge skillshots in Top 5 Plays, knowing that I can never do that. QQ

Droness

12-12-2012

bump

NZ Firetruck

12-12-2012

Bump. Come on Riot. If you don't want to give us a server at least tell us you're not going to do it. If you have something in the works, let us know so we can build shrines to worship the almighty RIOTFIST!

StevenLuu

12-12-2012

pls roit

BlargMonster

12-12-2012

Riot pls

Relytmai

12-12-2012

Bump

Slaytr

12-12-2012

Riot pls

xNorthlane

12-12-2012

Bamp