Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot - Please Respond regarding AUSTRALIAN / OCEANIC Server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcane Azmadi

01-03-2013

Seriously guys, give up. We're approaching 2000 posts and we haven't even got so much as a red post (in a thread titled "Riot - Please Respond"!). I'd say that shows how much they care about us.

Dreadnark

01-03-2013

I see Riot posting on all these really pointless threads and just completely ignoring a thread with almost 200 pages.

Even if a riot member isn't in the right department to comment on this thread, they could at least pass it on to a relevant staff member.

Riot - it is becoming increasingly more difficult to play this game. I feel so disadvantaged in lane and it's so much harder to go aggressive when they can always get a hit on you first.

I've already downloaded dota 2, and am very willing to make the switch to a game with sub 30 ping. I love league of legends, but I just can't enjoy it with this much ping.

Having a ping this high just makes it impossible to pull off amazing plays. It's really hard to keep at this game when you know that you can never pull of the same clutches that people with lower ping can pull off. Skillshotting is so hard, because you are aiming at where the player was 200 milliseconds ago. In that time, it's easy for the enemy to walk out of the range of your attack.

Dreadnark

01-03-2013

Bump.

At this point, I don't even mind if they tell us it's not possible.

I just want SOMETHING. I want to know what they've been trying to do and if ANY progress has been made.

thekous

01-03-2013

bump

Dreadnark

01-03-2013

Bump.

I'm quite shocked with riot at the moment. There are posts with half the number of upvotes and half the number of views which still get over 4 people from riot responding. A lot of the time, they are just "fun" threads.

When it gets serious, however, riot tend to back off.

How can they go on, knowing how many people can't fully enjoy the game? So many other games have Australian/Oceanic servers. Even RuneScape has over five Australian based server's and Jagex, the company that runs the game, are absolutely terrible with communicating with the community.

Dreadnark

01-03-2013

Bumping again.

Skyraz

01-03-2013

It is interesting that Riot has not posted, i guess it could be a possible good sign. Since it would be very easy for riot to post saying 'sorry guys no server'.

But i am a bit disappointed that out of respect that don't at least tell us what they are currently thinking on the subject.

Dreadnark

01-03-2013

Bump.

xXshadowstarXx

01-03-2013

bump

butt genie

01-03-2013

as an american who has met and played with some truly awesome aussies, have my upvote and bump. riot really needs to fix this issue if they do not wish to lose summoners to DOTA2.