Riot - Please Respond regarding AUSTRALIAN / OCEANIC Server

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thekous

01-01-2013

redneck hueuhehue

Mr M0nday

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

bump

thekous

01-01-2013

hue tomato

scottsauce

01-01-2013

bump

Scatter Bolt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Bump

Vidiclol

01-01-2013

bump

Sainthobbit

01-01-2013

Officialy past the previous thread, were it took 170 pages of requests for one red post. Useless, riot, absolutely ridiculous.

Boutz

01-01-2013

Real.

Kiishiin

01-01-2013

I'm from NZ, have around 140 ping. To be honest I wouldn't play in the Oceania servers if there was one. The number of people combined in AUS/NZ is around 28mil while US has 315mil alone. Imagine the queue time...

requium

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiishiin View Post
I'm from NZ, have around 140 ping. To be honest I wouldn't play in the Oceania servers if there was one. The number of people combined in AUS/NZ is around 28mil while US has 315mil alone. Imagine the queue time...
And yet HoN and DoTA 2 which aren't even NEARLY as popular have an Australian Sever or in DoTA 2's case, is getting a server, we're talking about League of Legends, the most popular ****ing game in the world, if that can't have Australian severs then whats the point of ANY GAME EVER having servers here. 200-250 ping isn't fun anymore, its tedious as hell we deserve better. How do Riot manage to miss 1000's of pages of replies amongst 100's of threads and we've gotten ONE red post. Thats not cool Riot, come talk to us, tell us what your plans for Australia/New Zealand are and make sure we know you understand our frustration. I LOVE this game, this is the best game I've ever played, Riot aren't even given nearly enough credit for their work and how involved with the community they are, but the silence on these threads is just saddening.
Riot Pls