Riot - Please Respond regarding AUSTRALIAN / OCEANIC Server

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scatter Bolt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

Bump

t3hpwnz0r

12-26-2012

Riot fix this or your going to lose lots of good players and a lot of these guys have far better attitudes in game then my fellow NA players!

But then again NA is now having huge lag spike issues as well.....

Cursed Yeti

12-26-2012

bump

Sainthobbit

12-26-2012

bump

LolSpinal

12-26-2012

Riot - Please Respond regarding AUSTRALIAN / OCEANIC Server

Pls?

Galatae

12-26-2012

I have been following this post since it was created but I generally don't like making posts etc, though this is starting to irritate me , always atleast once in my game ill have a random disconnect (I know it's not my ISP cause everything in the other monitor is all online) I recall a red post in an old oceanic post saying they went to a conference in Sydney to discuss Australian servers and that they'd hopefully have an Answer before season 3 ... If there isn't any update when season three officially starts I'm going to be quite upset because I strictly play ranked and it'll be the same issue all season .

So please riot, give us an acknowledgement that you're working on something or not!

Best Kitten NA

12-26-2012

can someone please answer this question? if riot do make an oceanic server, will all the champs + skins + elo i have gained be kept when i switch to it? or will i have to make a new acc?

Hornet94

12-26-2012

meownoob- im sure they would be able to transfer them over hopefully

Kruith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowNoob View Post
can someone please answer this question? if riot do make an oceanic server, will all the champs + skins + elo i have gained be kept when i switch to it? or will i have to make a new acc?
Well if there was a oceanic server they probably will do what they did with the other servers. By putting out a limited time offer to transfer your account from one region to another for a price of roughly 2000 Riot Points i remember seeing a transfer available in the store before so we should be fine if Riot did decide to make a Oceanic server.

Arka

12-27-2012

Bump for great justice.