Riot - Please Respond regarding AUSTRALIAN / OCEANIC Server

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

flye on the wall

12-11-2012

riot pls

Spew

12-11-2012

bump for 200+ ping

KínseySíx

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomke View Post
You're far more likely to see an oceanic server based in asia.. oh wait they already have those, they are just not in english.. I guess we're out of luck.
I attempted playing on those a while back, the 'Garena' server thingy. Apart from feeling like a jerk for not being able to communicate very well - I also didn't notice any drop in ping.

At all.

I get 213 or so on the US servers, I got 213 on the Garena servers.

Most of the time the poor connection doesn't really bother me, I only play casually, I imagine if I were trying my hand at ranked it would annoy me a lot more. It does irk me that I have trouble with a few of my favourite champs though... Lux, Gragas and Orianna in particular. Anything where I have to send a projectile out, then quickly detonate it is when I really feel the terrible Aussie ping. I almost cry with envy when I see a North American triggering off Light Bindings instantly like it's no big deal.

pawsd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

played @ lan comp with 230 -300 ms. l0l gg riot

That Person

12-11-2012

there will never be a mlg aussie/kiwi player until we have a server where we can have decent ping

mid Vox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Bump Ryitpls

Av Ferlong

12-11-2012

bump

Relytmai

12-11-2012

FOR DEMA... I mean... FOR AUSTRALIA (and NZ)

requium

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonriel View Post
Hell, I live in NA and support this. Every single Aussie I've met online has been awesome, you guys deserve better treatment than this.

Also, is it bad that I love to troll people from New Zealand by calling them Aussies? >.>
This guys going far in life with that atititude

sL sGod

12-11-2012

As an Australian season 1 player who averages on 250 ping i would love nothing more than to see this happen.

dɯnq