Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot - Please Respond regarding AUSTRALIAN / OCEANIC Server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

flye on the wall

12-11-2012

riot pls

Spew

12-11-2012

bump for 200+ ping

KínseySíx

12-11-2012

Quote:
Pomke:
You're far more likely to see an oceanic server based in asia.. oh wait they already have those, they are just not in english.. I guess we're out of luck.

I attempted playing on those a while back, the 'Garena' server thingy. Apart from feeling like a jerk for not being able to communicate very well - I also didn't notice any drop in ping.

At all.

I get 213 or so on the US servers, I got 213 on the Garena servers.

Most of the time the poor connection doesn't really bother me, I only play casually, I imagine if I were trying my hand at ranked it would annoy me a lot more. It does irk me that I have trouble with a few of my favourite champs though... Lux, Gragas and Orianna in particular. Anything where I have to send a projectile out, then quickly detonate it is when I really feel the terrible Aussie ping. I almost cry with envy when I see a North American triggering off Light Bindings instantly like it's no big deal.

pawsd

12-11-2012

played @ lan comp with 230 -300 ms. l0l gg riot

That Person

12-11-2012

there will never be a mlg aussie/kiwi player until we have a server where we can have decent ping

mid Vox

12-11-2012

Bump Ryitpls

Av Ferlong

12-11-2012

bump

Relytmai

12-11-2012

FOR DEMA... I mean... FOR AUSTRALIA (and NZ)

requium

12-11-2012

Quote:
Vonriel:
Hell, I live in NA and support this. Every single Aussie I've met online has been awesome, you guys deserve better treatment than this.

Also, is it bad that I love to troll people from New Zealand by calling them Aussies? >.>

This guys going far in life with that atititude

sL sGod

12-11-2012

As an Australian season 1 player who averages on 250 ping i would love nothing more than to see this happen.

dɯnq