League Champion Portrait Paintings - Fine Art!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nayura

12-28-2012

stop

FarahBoom

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayura View Post
stop
?

FarahBoom

12-28-2012

Added Riven Portrait

FarahBoom

01-01-2013

bump

Holyhell99

01-01-2013

Stop bumping your own thread and you call that f*cking piece of sh*t fine art you are so f**king retarded you f***ing suck those picturse are SOO UGLY i would not f*** any of those women u drew they look like f*cking abominations from mars f*ck you you are f*cking awful and you should stop F*CKING BUMPING YOUR OWN THREAD please give up on wasting your f*cking time drawing those pictures because they are AWFUL

FarahBoom

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyhell99 View Post
Stop bumping your own thread and you call that f*cking piece of sh*t fine art you are so f**king retarded you f***ing suck those picturse are SOO UGLY i would not f*** any of those women u drew they look like f*cking abominations from mars f*ck you you are f*cking awful and you should stop F*CKING BUMPING YOUR OWN THREAD please give up on wasting your f*cking time drawing those pictures because they are AWFUL
Wow. This is what you spend time doing? I bump this thread because i have a fan base on other parts of the forum and they would like to see them. If you don't like it, then don't comment, the fact that you sat at your computer typing this incredibly juvenile comment is very sad and i pity anyone who has to deal with you on a daily basis. Everyone bumps their own threads. If you don't like my art, fine, art is opinion based and not everyone likes the same thing.

There, now that i taught you a lesson, maybe someone can teach you some manners. You talk this big because you have a computer monitor to hide behind, remember that.

Hopefully you have a better year and you can get rid of some of that unnecessary rage.

Rubidium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyhell99 View Post
Maybe this guy didn't express it in the best way possible, but I do agree with him, I have to say.
You shouldn't call your pictures "Fine art", and you should stop bumping your thread alot.
If that is fine art, I could just vomit on a piece of paper and would be mozart. For goodness sake, just stop.

FarahBoom

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctaneDragon View Post
Maybe this guy didn't express it in the best way possible, but I do agree with him, I have to say.
You shouldn't call your pictures "Fine art", and you should stop bumping your thread alot.
If that is fine art, I could just vomit on a piece of paper and would be mozart. For goodness sake, just stop.
Well, this is truly embarrassing. All the other forums i have posted in have been kind and constructive. Good to know this forum is this hateful. Kinda Sad.

Nurp Derp

01-03-2013

Dianna looks like Annie Lennox, and Darius possibly Tom Hanks? COOL stuff!