There's no way to carry ranked games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nine Tailed Kat

12-11-2012

I just hit 898 elo, 3 games in a row my team has fed in the first 10 minutes of the game and by the time we get to teamfights the game is pretty much over. There is no way to carry in this elo and I'm just gonna have to wait until I get a lucky winning streak. This is impossible.

Nine Tailed Kat

12-11-2012

Downvote for no reason, everything I said is true.

mustardstains

12-11-2012

If you are at 800 it should be easy to climb out if you're not an 800 elo player.

Doom Owl

12-11-2012

Pick 2 or 3 champions and stick to them to learn them thoroughly.

Cs at that elo will win games

Corefish

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by erador View Post
i just hit 898 elo, 3 games in a row my team has fed in the first 10 minutes of the game and by the time we get to teamfights the game is pretty much over. There is no way to carry in this elo and i'm just gonna have to wait until i get a lucky winning streak. This is impossible.
1/10

khanih

12-11-2012

yes it is, your the common factor in all your games.
besides if its impossible to carry then why do we have any good players in solo queue. simply put your just not at a level to carry yourself out yet and until you hit that level it will be very difficult to get out of 900 elo. In addition if you get an updraft of good players (not too rare) then its most likely you will be at an elo you will get destroyed at. Let nature take its course

FaR2LaTe

12-11-2012

You had me at 10 minutes.

RizzRack

12-11-2012

i play in 1500 elo and its the same thing, you cant carry to bad lanes unless you know HOW, farm farm farm, iv won games when we were behind almost 15 -20k in gold, trust me farm farm farm, secure dragons,, ward baron, wanna know the secret, the ssecret to win every single game you will ever play? buy a sight stone, just do it. srsly, buy it.

ThatsWhatSheZed

12-11-2012

I see nothing wrong with your summoner spells/item builds, and you don't appear to be feeding in many of your games. I think the only thing you can do is work on CSing better (this applies to anyone really, it's a skill that can always be improved upon), warding key objectives(since at that level you can't really rely on support to ward anything other than their own lane) and using pings/chat to direct your team. If you win lane and gank others, you will snowball your team and they will listen to you since you are doing well.

The Awed One

12-11-2012

It is definitely possible to carry in ranked. It may not be possible in every game, but it is certainly possible. We tend to consider ourselves to be better than we actually are, perhaps that is your problem.