Ask Akali

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The M˛nkey King

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ┴sk Akali View Post
Akali lets out a sigh, silence washing over the room shortly after Corki's (And Urf's) departure. She takes a moment to take out the tarot card that has been left for her, and examined it carefully, her face frozen. It was a compliment to her, she only wished he had stuck around so she could give her thanks. She may pay him a visit later. As she placed her kama down, she froze. The gentle song of the birds, the breeze lacing through the leaves of the trees, the gentle flowing creek water, and...

"You'll have to try harder next time to sneak up on me, Monkey King." She said as she closed her eyes and grinned.
"Gah!" The Wukong on the ground vanished in a puff of smoke while the one on the ceiling dropped. Falling down, he landed nimbly in front of her and pulled out two large peaches. Tossing one to Akali, he sat cross legged in front of her and took a large bite of peach. Clapping his hands together and giving a quick bow, he grinned back at Akali. "Hiya, Akali!" His grin widened. "Is there any way yu can teach me that shroud thing you do?"

Level 99 Vayne

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The M˛nkey King View Post
"Gah!" The Wukong on the ground vanished in a puff of smoke while the one on the ceiling dropped. Falling down, he landed nimbly in front of her and pulled out two large peaches. Tossing one to Akali, he sat cross legged in front of her and took a large bite of peach. Clapping his hands together and giving a quick bow, he grinned back at Akali. "Hiya, Akali!" His grin widened. "Is there any way yu can teach me that shroud thing you do?"
Akali chuckles and catches the peach effortlessly. "Hi there, Wukong. Good to see you again." She polishes off the fruit a bit, and puts away the tarot card, then turns back to him, her eyes remaining on the peach, turning it over in her hands. "Well, Wu... It's not something that can be taught. It's exclusive to the Kinkou order - mainly myself - specially created for the sole purpose of my duty." She grins at him while taking a bite out of her peach. "I'm not sure your duties in the League would require it. Besides, you've got a deceiving ability already, silly!"

(( I'm still baffled over the explanation of how it actually works, so lemme think on that. ))

The M˛nkey King

12-14-2012

Quote:
Akali chuckles and catches the peach effortlessly. "Hi there, Wukong. Good to see you again." She polishes off the fruit a bit, and puts away the tarot card, then turns back to him, her eyes remaining on the peach, turning it over in her hands. "Well, Wu... It's not something that can be taught. It's exclusive to the Kinkou order - mainly myself - specially created for the sole purpose of my duty." She grins at him while taking a bite out of her peach. "I'm not sure your duties in the League would require it. Besides, you've got a deceiving ability already, silly!"

(( I'm still baffled over the explanation of how it actually works, so lemme think on that. ))
Wukong grinned at Akali and leaned closer. Speaking low and conspiratorially, he said, "Who said anything about League duties? This is for me!" Sitting back, he began to laugh loudly. Stopping abruptly, he smiled mischievously. "If you teach me how... I'll do something for you in return!"

Level 99 Vayne

12-14-2012

Akali raises an eyebrow. "And what would that be?"

The M˛nkey King

12-14-2012

The Monkey King's smile widened, and he shrugged. "I dunno! Anything you want? I can play a trick on someone, teach you something of my own, do favors..."

Level 99 Vayne

12-14-2012

She shakes her head with a smile and a small chuckle. "Wu, I'm afraid that alone would be of much disrespect to the Kinkou order, and my mother." Akali leans down to him (assuming he's still sitting), her face mere inches from his. "As much as I enjoy your company, silly Monkey, I simply cannot, or I would no longer be the Fist of Shadows." She then pokes his forehead as she leans back up, taking another bite out of her peach.

The M˛nkey King

12-14-2012

Quote:
She shakes her head with a smile and a small chuckle. "Wu, I'm afraid that alone would be of much disrespect to the Kinkou order, and my mother." Akali leans down to him (assuming he's still sitting), her face mere inches from his. "As much as I enjoy your company, little Monkey, I simply cannot, or I would no longer be the Fist of Shadows." She then pokes his forehead as she leans back up, taking another bite out of her peach.
Wukong laughed, and stood. "Little? Haha! Hardly!" He rubbed his chin and finished the last bite of his peach. "Sure I can't change your mind, huh...?" Without warning, he dashed forward, grabbed Akali around the waist, hefted her onto his shoulder, and leapt high into the air.

Quickly dropping down, he was caught by a nimbus just before he hit the ground.Sitting up on the cloud, he lifted Akali off. The cloud grew to accommodate Akali as he placed her on it across from him.
"I could teach you how to do this, though! Haven't you ever wanted to ride on a cloud?"

Level 99 Vayne

12-14-2012

"Wu--!!" Akali drops her peach as she suddenly finds herself over Wukong's shoulder. As she lands on the cloud beside Wukong, her eyes widen a bit. Her hand sways back and forth along the nimbus, carefully. "It's... soft." She sighs, and looks back to him. "Wu, it is part of the Kinkou order. You need not worry about what you do with yourself, and what you do with your knowledge and abilities. You are with yourself - your desires, your goals. I am with the Kinkou order. I have a duty. Shen would have my head had I - hypothetically - taught you, or given the ingredients and supply. I'm sorry, Wu." She gives his chin a bit of a tickle. "Is that the only reason you came to visit me? For what I might have to offer you?"

Leon de Oro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The M˛nkey King View Post
Wukong laughed, and stood. "Little? Haha! Hardly!" He rubbed his chin and finished the last bite of his peach. "Sure I can't change your mind, huh...?" Without warning, he dashed forward, grabbed Akali around the waist, hefted her onto his shoulder, and leapt high into the air.

Quickly dropping down, he was caught by a nimbus just before he hit the ground.Sitting up on the cloud, he lifted Akali off. The cloud grew to accommodate Akali as he placed her on it across from him.
"I can show you the world, shining, shimmering, splendid?"
Tell me princess, now, when did you last let your heart decide?

Trynd The King

12-14-2012

Tryndamere enters Akali's dojo and sits cross legged on the floor. "Lady Akali it is my opinion that you are strongest of the four ninjas so I came to ask you a question. What does it take to be a ninja? Do you think I can become a ninja?" Tryndamere sat there waiting for Akali to respond paying very close attention to her wisdom.