Ask Akali

12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Level 99 Vayne

12-12-2012

Akali sighs. "Where is he?"

DearCorki

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ┴sk Akali View Post
Akali bows in return to the small, aged yordle. "I look forward to it." She replied with a grin, and watched him take his leave.
Once Corki had taken his leave, Akali would hear some loud yelling, some undignified grunts, a sharp metallic ding and then silence. That would be Corki and Urf arguing yet again.

Ask Shenn

12-12-2012

"Most likely at home. I'll meet you there." He said as he walks off, not even saying anything.

((I'll just head over to his thread.))

Level 99 Vayne

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DearCorki View Post
Once Corki had taken his leave, Akali would hear some loud yelling, some undignified grunts, a sharp metallic ding and then silence. That would be Corki and Urf arguing yet again.
She tilted her head fairly puzzled at all the noises, but then chuckles to herself silently. One could clearly identify the unique voice of Urf. Maybe next time, she would be able to catch a glimpse of Urf up close. She sits down to relax for a moment.

Level 99 Vayne

12-12-2012

(( Edited the OP a bit to add a bit of physical setting. >.> ))

The M˛nkey King

12-13-2012

If one listened closely, they might just hear the sound of footsteps on the floor of the dojo over the trees rustling in the breeze from outside. The Monkey King silently creeps up from behind Akali, being careful to make not a sound. A second Wukong, hanging from a ceiling fixture by his tail, nods to his comrade as he creeps up. The Wukong on the ground slowly approaches Akali...

ZenHans

12-13-2012

akali why does ur twilight shroud only work on you and not the other ninjas lol i just dont get it >.<

ZenHans

12-13-2012

Also akali c: after balancing your ap and ur ad abilities i have never lost a match in a lane yet with u cyou are my new main now )

Level 99 Vayne

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The M˛nkey King View Post
If one listened closely, they might just hear the sound of footsteps on the floor of the dojo over the trees rustling in the breeze from outside. The Monkey King silently creeps up from behind Akali, being careful to make not a sound. A second Wukong, hanging from a ceiling fixture by his tail, nods to his comrade as he creeps up. The Wukong on the ground slowly approaches Akali...
Akali lets out a sigh, silence washing over the room shortly after Corki's (And Urf's) departure. She takes a moment to take out the tarot card that has been left for her, and examined it carefully, her face frozen. It was a compliment to her, she only wished he had stuck around so she could give her thanks. She may pay him a visit later. As she placed her kama down, she froze. The gentle song of the birds, the breeze lacing through the leaves of the trees, the gentle flowing creek water, and...

"You'll have to try harder next time to sneak up on me, Monkey King." She said as she closed her eyes and grinned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenHans View Post
akali why does ur twilight shroud only work on you and not the other ninjas lol i just dont get it >.<
"I have trained for this all my life, starting at the age of five by my very mother. Kennen and Shen have very different roles in the Kinkou than I. I obtained the duty of Pruning the Tree, keeping the world in balance, and ridding of any who impose on this balance. In order to do so, one must go unnoticed in all situations. Strike while unseen, and disappear into the shadows before one can blink. It is the reason why, on the fields of justice, I am no real trouble for Lee Sin. He has hyper tuned his senses in accommodation for his lack of sight."

Akali smiles.

"Does that answer your question?"

Level 99 Vayne

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenHans View Post
Also akali c: after balancing your ap and ur ad abilities i have never lost a match in a lane yet with u cyou are my new main now )
"I am glad to hear you are enjoying yourself and doing well!"

(( Whoops, didn't see this additional post. ))

12345678 ... 14