Ask Akali

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Level 99 Vayne

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnnation12 View Post
A summoner cleared his throat. "Ms Akali, I've heard a rumor that you're Zeds 'apprentice', and you don't really have to answer it..But are you?"
"I believe that rumor has merely derived from our similar titles. My mother is the one who's taught me everything I know, and I proceeded to hone on it on my own, along with my Kinkou comrades. I can tolerate Zed to an extent, but I have no respect for the path he has chosen."

DearCorki

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ásk Akali View Post
Akali brings her hand to her chin for a moment's thought. "I'll take you up on that offer sometime, Corki." She smiles nervously. "Just... maybe not today."
"Well ah wasn't plannin' on going today, maybe next week, Miss Akali?"

Damnnation12

12-11-2012

"Ah." He nods. "Okay, I just wanted to make sure." He smiles. "Do you know where I could Find Zed?"

Level 99 Vayne

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DearCorki View Post
"Well ah wasn't plannin' on going today, maybe next week, Miss Akali?"
"That sounds wonderful, Corki." She replied as confidently as she could, despite her fear of heights. She could trust an experienced flyer such as Corki, there should be no reason to be nervous. Not only flying, but he does all of his fighting within his plane; he knows what he's doing. She will be fine. It will be a good opportunity to get over this fear of hers and experience something beautiful. The world from above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnnation12 View Post
"Ah." He nods. "Okay, I just wanted to make sure." He smiles. "Do you know where I could Find Zed?"
Akali closes her eyes and shakes her head curtly. "I'm afraid I have no current reason to know of his whereabouts. I'm sorry, Summoner. I wish you luck. Remember, he is the Master of Shadows. It may prove tricky." She bows to him, in hopes she hasn't given off too much emotion that may have offended him in any manner.

DearCorki

12-11-2012

Quote:
"That sounds wonderful, Corki." She replied as confidently as she could, despite her fear of heights. She could trust an experienced flyer such as Corki, there should be no reason to be nervous. Not only flying, but he does all of his fighting within his plane; he knows what he's doing. She will be fine. It will be a good opportunity to get over this fear of hers and experience something beautiful. The world from above.
"Wonderful, Miss Akali. Ah'll talk t' yah again some time soon? Ah should be able to get this sorted." The cheery yordle promised as he began to leave the room, bowing respectfully to the kinkou member.

Ask Shenn

12-11-2012

Quote:
Akali shakes her head. "No, and for now I'm thankful for it. I would really rather not interact with him if I can help it, for obvious reasons you should know. But you of all people should know that if it were to occur again, nothing would interfere with my upheld duties. Has anything in particular happened?"

(( I'm really not sure, but I don't want to jump to any conclusions before perhaps talking to Zed maybe? I feel like it'd be fit to get his opinion. ))
"I... Talked to a yordle. A friend of Kennen's actually. He was questioning our order, asking us how long will the Kinkou last as the world begins to change around us. He also mentioned Zed... I'm worried for Kennen... Perhaps it's best if I-" He pauses once again. "If we talk to him."

Dear Urgot

12-11-2012

*Urgot approaches*

Is my quest for *wheeze* vengence a supposed threat to your so called... *he coughs and raises the flesh above his eye ( there is no eyebrow )* "balance"?

AsktheCardmaster

12-11-2012

Akali would discover the tarot card of the Temperance Arcana on one of her spare Kamas. The card is often associated with balance, synthesis, and harmony. While she does not match Shen's balance of opposites she is the next closest....at least much closer than Kennen will ever be. One could say her ability of being a "hybrid" could be associated with this card.

Level 99 Vayne

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DearCorki View Post
"Wonderful, Miss Akali. Ah'll talk t' yah again some time soon? Ah should be able to get this sorted." The cheery yordle promised as he began to leave the room, bowing respectfully to the kinkou member.
Akali bows in return to the small, aged yordle. "I look forward to it." She replied with a grin, and watched him take his leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"I... Talked to a yordle. A friend of Kennen's actually. He was questioning our order, asking us how long will the Kinkou last as the world begins to change around us. He also mentioned Zed... I'm worried for Kennen... Perhaps it's best if I-" He pauses once again. "If we talk to him."
Akali contorted her eyebrows a bit as she listened. "... Zed?" It was clear her expression shifted from curiosity to concern for their small partner. She nodded in compliance. "Let's speak with him. What did Kennen have to say about it?" She knew she could find out when they spoke with him, but the anticipation got to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
*Urgot approaches*

Is my quest for *wheeze* vengence a supposed threat to your so called... *he coughs and raises the flesh above his eye ( there is no eyebrow )* "balance"?
Akali bows to the half metal man. "That is not up for me personally to decide. If it were my opinion, I believe you have the right to seek revenge on a personal level. But I cannot speak for the Kinkou order. So long as you keep innocents unharmed." She grins. "If you wish for a definitive answer, you will have to consult Shen."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Akali would discover the tarot card of the Temperance Arcana on one of her spare Kamas. The card is often associated with balance, synthesis, and harmony. While she does not match Shen's balance of opposites she is the next closest....at least much closer than Kennen will ever be. One could say her ability of being a "hybrid" could be associated with this card.
Akali returns from a momentary refreshment, only to notice a small difference when glancing at her weapons. She was only gone for a moment, and her kama were both hidden. "Who..." She leaned down to pick up a small card, examining it carefully. A tarot card. Balance. "Twisted Fate." She took this as a compliment, though he was nowhere to be seen. She quickly put the card away as a souvenir, surveying the area around her for any trace of him.

Ask Shenn

12-12-2012

Shen nods. "Yes. It's best if we do." He said. "As for Kennen I don't know what he said about it, the yordle talked to me until recently. I want to make sure he hasn't got to Kennen yet."