Ask Akali

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

12-30-2012

Shen shook his head. "There's nothing you really can do." He said flatly. He turned around back to the stone and sword as he sat down on the ground. "I'll just... Finish this and be on my way..." He said, filling the room with stone clashing against metal.

Dear Luxanna

01-03-2013

(I swear to god I'm taking the next Akali. I am ending this No Active Akali curse. >.<)

Ask the Tempest

01-03-2013

((please take her. We need someone who is active for once.))

Ask Shenn

01-03-2013

((Well it's only been 4 days. While this isn't THAT big of an inactivity period, it's still annoying seeing Akali's being inactive for periods of time over and over and over again.

And to be honest I couldn't give a Twitch's butt if you'd be having 4 champs. Honest.))

Ask the String

01-03-2013

((Interesting choice of words there shen))

Ask Shenn

01-03-2013

((Well I like this Akali, really I do. I'm just saying I'd be upset because I don't get the chance to RP with her. Most times I try with each Akali, it slowly dies away, at least that's the pattern I'm seeing.

If I come off as sounding as a total ******bag, I SINCERELY apologize, really. I'm just horrible with wording sentences >.>))

Ask the String

01-03-2013

((I understand, simply remarking something I probably shouldn't have. Let's wait and see if this Akali comes back. Heck I would take over her if given the chance, but it wouldn't be fair right now))

Grand Viper

01-03-2013

((Just a quick comment, Lux, no offense, but you have 3 characters. I understand you're active, but let's try following the rules or else others will see it fit to break them. If one person is given the exception, then everyone else needs to be given it.))

Level 99 Vayne

01-03-2013

(( I'm not inactive. I'm in the middle of being homeless and, today, having a room to stay for once, since about a week. Don't worry. I'll be posting again tonight. Thank you for (hopefully) understanding.

PS I'll make it up to you Shen. ))

Ask the String

01-03-2013

((Oh see, there you go. All's settled. Carry on Akali))