Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

im 1600 and get queued with a 1300 captain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yerpyerp

10-12-2010

Quote:
Magisbladius:
I was on Yerpyerp's team. He was an obnoxious player, and he did the worst out of everyone in the entire game.

http://www.lolbase.net/matches/view/USr51197135

hmm, you last picked olaf when we had a team of:

MF
Annie
Jungle Xin
Shen

And I did the worst? I picked my champ because the roll was needed, if I wanted to pick my favorite champ I woulda gone Trist or Nasus, but its a ranked game and I like to win, if you want to play your favorite champ go play Normal or Practice, dont be the cancer of Ranked games you ****ing tool

Yerpyerp

10-12-2010

and I was BY FAR the best player in that game

xephh

10-12-2010

Quote:
Yerpyerp:
and I was BY FAR the best player in that game

narcissist.

Psi21

10-12-2010

Quote:
Yerpyerp:
this is astupid system, why dont you just fuucking remove duo queue? it DOESNT work people who are 1300 BELONG in 1300s riot your a sh*t company and I wont spend another dime supporting you stupid monkeys

Any know if ELO of your normal games is taken into account?

http://www.lolbase.net/us/Yerpyerp

Pants Maclean

10-12-2010

Quote:
Yerpyerp:
this is astupid system, why dont you just fuucking remove duo queue? it DOESNT work people who are 1300 BELONG in 1300s riot your a sh*t company and I wont spend another dime supporting you stupid monkeys

Are you frustrated?

Deff

10-12-2010

Quote:
Yerpyerp:
actually, I looked up the entire team, and the MF queued with a shen who was rated 1400. The entire team was enexperienced, and I am not claiming that I am the best at all, I am just saying that the team (not including me) was full of ******s

Actually, I was the one that banned Amumu as first ban and Sona as last. Your captain banned Garen and Morgana.

I do agree though that highest elo should get captain; duo queues should have nothing to do with it.

YSfighter

10-12-2010

Quote:
Yerpyerp:
i play this game and to have fun, but losing because and MF thats rated 1300 that IN TOTAL HITS 5 PEOPLE ALL GAME with her ulti is just unnaceptable.. at least make duo queuers have to be like.. .1550 + or something like that because if your 1300 YOU ****IING BELONG THERE

untrue

SupremeStar

10-12-2010

qq

MathMage

10-12-2010

That team needs moar Janna.

fr0ztbyte

10-12-2010

Quote:
Yerpyerp:

Or just only allow players to duo queue with players within 100 ELO of them.

Problem solved.

-steve