im 1600 and get queued with a 1300 captain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yerpyerp

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magisbladius View Post
I was on Yerpyerp's team. He was an obnoxious player, and he did the worst out of everyone in the entire game.

http://www.lolbase.net/matches/view/USr51197135
hmm, you last picked olaf when we had a team of:

MF
Annie
Jungle Xin
Shen

And I did the worst? I picked my champ because the roll was needed, if I wanted to pick my favorite champ I woulda gone Trist or Nasus, but its a ranked game and I like to win, if you want to play your favorite champ go play Normal or Practice, dont be the cancer of Ranked games you ****ing tool

Yerpyerp

10-12-2010

and I was BY FAR the best player in that game

xephh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yerpyerp View Post
and I was BY FAR the best player in that game

narcissist.

Psi21

10-12-2010

Quote:
this is astupid system, why dont you just fuucking remove duo queue? it DOESNT work people who are 1300 BELONG in 1300s riot your a sh*t company and I wont spend another dime supporting you stupid monkeys
Any know if ELO of your normal games is taken into account?

http://www.lolbase.net/us/Yerpyerp

Pants Maclean

10-12-2010

Quote:
this is astupid system, why dont you just fuucking remove duo queue? it DOESNT work people who are 1300 BELONG in 1300s riot your a sh*t company and I wont spend another dime supporting you stupid monkeys
Are you frustrated?

Deff

10-12-2010

Quote:
actually, I looked up the entire team, and the MF queued with a shen who was rated 1400. The entire team was enexperienced, and I am not claiming that I am the best at all, I am just saying that the team (not including me) was full of ******s
Actually, I was the one that banned Amumu as first ban and Sona as last. Your captain banned Garen and Morgana.

I do agree though that highest elo should get captain; duo queues should have nothing to do with it.

YSfighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

Quote:
i play this game and to have fun, but losing because and MF thats rated 1300 that IN TOTAL HITS 5 PEOPLE ALL GAME with her ulti is just unnaceptable.. at least make duo queuers have to be like.. .1550 + or something like that because if your 1300 YOU ****IING BELONG THERE

untrue

SupremeStar

10-12-2010

qq

MathMage

10-12-2010

That team needs moar Janna.

fr0ztbyte

10-12-2010

Quote:
Or just only allow players to duo queue with players within 100 ELO of them.

Problem solved.

-steve