Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

im 1600 and get queued with a 1300 captain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Intangible

10-12-2010

u mad bro? ^

Silverx2

Recruiter

10-12-2010

why is he getting downvoted for an obvious issue?

Yerpyerp

10-12-2010

BTW his bans were sona and amumu, i dont have a problem with amumu ban, but he banned sona over KOGMAW AND MF... which BTW made us lose (1300 + MF is not a good pair) and there kogmaw just raped our face off all game

Opposite

10-12-2010

Doesn't this happen because that person joined as the creator of a duo queue with someone much higher than their own elo?

CaoMan

10-12-2010

Quote:
Yerpyerp:
this is astupid system, why dont you just fuucking remove duo queue? it DOESNT work people who are 1300 BELONG in 1300s riot your a sh*t company and I wont spend another dime supporting you stupid monkeys

what happened is the 1300 person duo-queued with someone at about 1800 and so since the 1800 guy beat you out for team captain he should have been the pick, but the leader of a team always picks so his 1300 partner who did invites got to pick

Wuffly

10-12-2010

Twitch OP in Solo queue, bro?

Yerpyerp

10-12-2010

Quote:
CaoMan:
what happened is the 1300 person duo-queued with someone at about 1800 and so since the 1800 guy beat you out for team captain he should have been the pick, but the leader of a team always picks so his 1300 partner who did invites got to pick

actually, I looked up the entire team, and the MF queued with a shen who was rated 1400. The entire team was enexperienced, and I am not claiming that I am the best at all, I am just saying that the team (not including me) was full of ******s

Yerpyerp

10-12-2010

Quote:
Wuffly:
Twitch OP in Solo queue, bro?

fucck i knew I forgot to use my oracles that game

10-12-2010

I was on Yerpyerp's team. He was an obnoxious player, and he did the worst out of everyone in the entire game.

http://www.lolbase.net/matches/view/USr51197135

Dyabolic

10-12-2010

I just got teamed up with a dude who had 0 wins and was a troll feeding intentionally...