im 1600 and get queued with a 1300 captain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Intangible

10-12-2010

u mad bro? ^

Silverx2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-12-2010

why is he getting downvoted for an obvious issue?

Yerpyerp

10-12-2010

BTW his bans were sona and amumu, i dont have a problem with amumu ban, but he banned sona over KOGMAW AND MF... which BTW made us lose (1300 + MF is not a good pair) and there kogmaw just raped our face off all game

Opposite

10-12-2010

Doesn't this happen because that person joined as the creator of a duo queue with someone much higher than their own elo?

CaoMan

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yerpyerp View Post
this is astupid system, why dont you just fuucking remove duo queue? it DOESNT work people who are 1300 BELONG in 1300s riot your a sh*t company and I wont spend another dime supporting you stupid monkeys

what happened is the 1300 person duo-queued with someone at about 1800 and so since the 1800 guy beat you out for team captain he should have been the pick, but the leader of a team always picks so his 1300 partner who did invites got to pick

Wuffly

10-12-2010

Twitch OP in Solo queue, bro?

Yerpyerp

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaoMan View Post
what happened is the 1300 person duo-queued with someone at about 1800 and so since the 1800 guy beat you out for team captain he should have been the pick, but the leader of a team always picks so his 1300 partner who did invites got to pick
actually, I looked up the entire team, and the MF queued with a shen who was rated 1400. The entire team was enexperienced, and I am not claiming that I am the best at all, I am just saying that the team (not including me) was full of ******s

Yerpyerp

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuffly View Post
Twitch OP in Solo queue, bro?
fucck i knew I forgot to use my oracles that game

asdfgfdsgfs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-12-2010

I was on Yerpyerp's team. He was an obnoxious player, and he did the worst out of everyone in the entire game.

http://www.lolbase.net/matches/view/USr51197135

Dyabolic

10-12-2010

I just got teamed up with a dude who had 0 wins and was a troll feeding intentionally...